Chapter 11 - You make me brave

Its like Freen want to die at the moment,  but she came here for her job, she can't let down her team because of her personal problem.
So, she took a deep breath and thought, she will deal it latter, its not a marriage ceremony.

She pick up herself and went into the hall and start arranging her camera. Dao asked why she wear a cap and a mask, but she told him, she felt exposed and it's not their company job. She doesn't want to be recognized.

She try to hide her broken heart and be professional but still her heart beats is skyrocketing.

She looked at her ring and thought she need an explanation from Becky soon, an idea pop up to meet Becky there but she killed that immediately because Becky's mother know her and she must be there with her girl.

People started to gather around, most people looked elegant, posh people, but the crowd is not much, its around 50 people.

"Do you know Nat?" Dao asked Freen,  they were arranging their camera.
"Huuh"
"The groom to be, Nat"
"No, I don't know"
"Hey last year, we took his photos, he is next hier to the KFM company"

Freen just nod, recall the event, even she doesn't remember the face, but she remembered KFM company, its high profile clothing company in Thailand.

When time comes, for ritual ceremony, a man with microphone introduce Nat and his family to be present for ceremony.
They came and took their respective place.

Freen can hear her heartbeats, its like she can felt her heart in her rib.

Its time for Becky to present for ritual, the man call Becky and her family, everyone is looking for the bride to be, including Freen, her hand start to shake, but she try to calm herself.

Even after, 5 minute Becky never came out for the ritual, some people start running on the back, people start murmuring each other.

Freen saw Becky's mother came towards Nat and his family, she looked pale, a man followed her, Freen never saw Becky's father but she assure the man is her girlfriend's father.

He is not Thai, he is 6 ft white man in white suit over his toned body, its like he never miss his workout even for a day.

They had talk with Nat's parents, people can't hear what they were talking about but they look serious.

After a minute, Nat took the microphone from the man and clear his throat

"Umm ladies and gentleman, thank you for coming, but the function is officially over now, thank you, the exit is that way" pointing towards the exit and continued

"If you are hungry please go to the food court, everything is ready"

People started chatting to each other, its like humming sound of bees, then they sit up one by one from their seat and start moving towards exit.

Freen blink and don't know what is going on there, Dao came towards her and inform her that they are leaving, and asked her to wait for him in their van.

"What happened phi?" Freen asked
"Our work is over here"
"Why?"
"The bride-to-be run away"

After informing about the situation,  Dao left.

Freen doesn't know what she felt at the moment, want to cry or want to laugh, but definitely she is smiling under her mask, but little worried about her baby girl whereabouts.

She and their two assistant pack up their things and went towards their company van.
Even Becky's mother doesn't have time to look at some random cameraman, Freen doesn’t want to expose herself in any situation. She want to be away from the venue as soon as possible.