Chapter 16 - You are my soulmate

"Hello Becky, what a surprise."
"Why Khun Lin?"
"Because, You never want to talk  to me before, but now you asked me to met here"
"I want to clear something with you, Khun Lin
"What about?"
"Please don't spread rumors about my girlfriend"

Lin and Becky were sitting opposite to each other at Cafeteria.

Becky heard from one of colleague that, on the day they meet Freen, Lin said something about Freen being taking advantages of her.

She learn that after they left, Lin said it's like Freen is taking advantage of Becky's kindness and innocent. Even said Freen doesn't deserve Becky's love.

Most of Becky's colleague know how Lin see her and most of them know she said those words out of jealous.
Lin looked everywhere except Becky. Now Becky know, she can't run from fact that she indeed said those words about Freen.

"Khun Lin, I had lot of respect for you, you always help me, I am very thankful for that"

"Becky I.."
"Its ok, but in future don't tell something that you don't know about"

Lin try to say something, but not a single came out of her mouth.
Becky is so bold, so calm, she just told the matter directly whatever she want to said. She doesn't show any weakness in her.

Even she know Lin is her senior, talking to her like that may cause issue between them but she is ready to take any risk come on her way. Becky continued

"People see other people in the way they want to see but not the real person"

"Ok Becky, I will tell you one things, I was looking out for you. You are so innocent and too young, you lack nothing, people will take advantage of you. And How old is she?"

"Why everyone is asking about her age, she is 4 years older than me and most importantly she is not taking advantage of me"

"How you know? Becky you are on the way to be a successful surgeon, everyone will take advantages of you, for whatever you are going to achieve. You have everything with you"

"Are you also trying to take advantages of me?"
"What??"
"You said Everyone, do that include you?"

Lin smile, she know Becky is not someone who bow her head to get advantages from other, she is something, something so genuine, so original. Becky is different from everyone, thats why Lin got eyes on Becky. Running after her. Even she know Becky has girlfriend,  she still want to try her luck.

"Becky, I have everything with me, you name anything, that I don't have"

"Respect "
"What??"
"You don't have respect for other people, You talk dirty about my girlfriend, and you even don't know her"

Lin rolled her eyes, start looking around, Becky know Lin doesn't want to continue to talk about the topic but she need to clear the things.

"Ok Khun Lin, I don't say all these things not to make you uncomfortable, I really respect you as a sister and a senior, as a mentor."

Lin want to play her last card

"Ok tell me something that prove She is not taking advantage of you"

Becky smile, thinking about her girlfriend.

"Most of people don't know about our story. Yes we are different in many ways but she is everything to me as I am to her. We love each other to core"

"How you know her love is real"
"Will you listen to our story"
"Yeah of course"

Becky told Lin the story how she and Freen meet and falling for each other. How Freen and her mother help her reaching her goals, doing everything for her, sacrifice everything. Work selflessly to give whatever Becky need for her school. Lin is listening every words that Becky told her.
After knowing the truth, Lin felt guilty of whatever she was saying about Freen.