Chapter 13 - Love found us

Freen and Becky sit in front of Dean of her medical school.

"Oh Rebecca,  I thought you are not coming to school"
"Why Professor?"

"Your mother told me to terminate your program as you are not going to attend, but I told her, I need to meet you first about it.
As you are an adult, you have every right to choose, to continue or to stop but not others, not even your parents"

"Thank you professor, there is misunderstanding between me and my mother"

"Ok, I am not saying this, its The law of the country, Rebecca you are an adult, you have every right to choose what to do with your life"

He smile and continued
"Most importantly, I don't want to loose my top student. This is your last year, you should start applying for residency program, I can recommend you in Sriraj Hospital, they are good for residency, they offer various field"

"Thank you, thank you so much"

"Don't worry, you are good student, we are here to help our students.
Ok, your class will start in two weeks, so, do everything you need to do.
"Yes, thank you"

They came out after paying the fees for a semester and went to buy the book.

"Baby, take whatever books you want"
Becky took whatever books she need happily.

When Becky class start, she is going to stay with Freen, they offer Irin to stay with them, they can get bigger room but Irin already told that she will stay at hostel. She doesn't want to be third wheel between her bestfriend and her cousin. But promised she will visit them frequently.

"Ok, Bunny take care of my daughter-in-law" Freen and Becky is about to leave Mrs Chankimha

"I will Mom"
"Visit frequently"
"We will Mom"
"Don't make her do any work bunny, just make her study. Its her final year she will be busy"
"Mom, I know"
"Ok ok"

"Mom we will visit you frequently" Becky said hugging Mrs Chankimha
"Yeah you are always welcome, my child"

They said goodbye to Mrs Chankimha, and left.

Freen take Becky everyday to school, bring back when class is over.
When she is busy, Becky took taxi.

Days goes by as predict, Becky is so busy with her study, Freen help her in best way.

One night, Freen asked Becky to take rest after having dinner, she is doing dishes

"Teerak, you don't have to do all the chores "
"Baby, you need rest, ok"
"Lets do together and take rest, I already submitted my assignment too, tomorrow is Friday, I have only two classes"
"Ok ok"

Becky joined Freen and finished their work.
They are laying next to each other on their bed, Freen is caressing her baby girl head

"I never imagined in my wildest dream that my life will be like this" Becky said
"Baby did you ever regret about leaving your parents "
"Never, I miss them but I never felt regret of my action"
"Uhmm,"

"I am happy, to be with you" Becky snuggle more towards Freen
"Me too, I am so happy with you. After a busy, tired day, all my tiredness gone when I see your face"
"Same here"

They closed their eyes, after 5 minutes Freen asked

"Baby, are you asleep "
"Going to"
"Uhh, I want to give you a surprise"
"What surprise Teerak "
"Just trust me, its surprise. If I told you now, it won't be surprised anymore. So wait for tomorrow "

Becky smile and nod
"Trust me baby"
"I trust you with all my heart"
"Ok, lets sleep. You must be tired"

Freen kissed her baby girl
"Good night my baby girl"
"Good night Teerak"