Chapter 15 - Who am I to you?

WARNING!!!

⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ 🔞🔞🔞⚠️⚠️⚠️

Becky was waiting for her girlfriend, she just rolled her eyes to see Lin coming towards her way.  She thought of telling the truth, so that she could leave her alone.

"Hello Becky"
"Hi, Khun Lin"
"Its late, Let me dropped you to your place"
"No need Khun, my girlfriend is coming to picked me up"
"So you are into girls"
"I don't know about that, but she is my only exception"
"Uhmm"

Lin just put stress in her word showing she doesn't believe what Becky is saying. Lin got call on her phone,  Becky took the opportunity and went where Freen wait for her frequently, corner of the hospital.

"There you are, Babe I told you to come in the front"
"Front is always busy, you know with lots of cars and rich people"

"Whatever you said"

Becky hopped on her back, her hand is on Freen's waist holding her tightly. She kissed Freen's neck, move to earlobe.

"Baby sit still, I am driving"
"Don't you want my lip on your body"
"I want, but wait a little ok"
"Ok"

They continued their days, even Becky is busy with the work, she love her job.

Freen also doing good in her job, her photos were almost in every months edition of their magazine

P'Dao bring her for extra works too, making extra money.
Their life goes smooth but one day her insecure words reach Becky's ears.

"What you are saying?"
Becky said in high pitch. They were on bed, after their night routine, talking about their days, sharing their stories

"I said you looked happy with her, " Freen repeat her words

"Excuse me!! Who you are talking about?"
"Who else?? Lin"
"Are you jealous, Teerak"

"I don't, I am happy to see that you happy"
"Do you know? why I was smiling about"
"I don't know but you looked happy with her"
"I am happy because I was thinking about you, you idiot"

"Baby, compare to her. I am nothing"
"Oh, I thought my girlfriend is a good person, but she compare people like anyone else."
"I... uh"

"You are everything to me. What is it all about? Are you feeling insecure"

"Baby you deseved more than me"

Becky didn't said any words after that, she just woke up from the bed and went out of bedroom, even after 20 min she didn't came back.

Freen wake up and start looking for Becky but she is sleeping on the couch.

"Baby?"
Becky didn't answered

"Baby, come to bed, what are you doing here? "
"Just leave me alone"
"Why, come to bed, please"
"Just go, you don't want me anymore"
"What??? Nooo"
"Then what was that before"
"I just thought you are unlucky to be with me, you deserve more in this world, I can't give you anything "
"Did I asked you???"

Freen didn’t answered, Becky just turn her back towards her and continued to sleep.
Freen doesn't know what to do, so she just lay next to Becky and wrapped her body from behind.

"Its very suffocating, please sleep somewhere else"
"Baby, I am so sorry"
"Can't I have a lone time, I think atleast I deserve that"
"Ok, if you want"

Freen leave her alone.
In her mind Becky is begging not to leave her, even she said to leave her alone, Becky want Freen to fight for her in every situation.