Chapter 19 - Hold my hand till the end

Freen and Becky start arranging for their wedding. Their wedding is in one week.
Last month, they had small engagement ceremony with their close family and friends.

Becky DM her wedding invitation to her brother insta account. But she never expect anything, they had been distance but she just want to let him know.

After 5 min her brother DM asking her number, saying the number he had is not working. Becky send her number.
Immediately she got a call from an unknown international number, she know it's her brother. First she hesitate to pick up, she took a deep breathe and pick up the call

"Hello"
"Hi, Becky. Its me David"
"How are you phi"
"I am good, so my little sister is going to married"
"Yeah Phi, I want you to come"
"Uhmm why not. I will be there, there is lots to catch up. I will bring my family "
"Phi, you have family but you didn't tell me anything"
"Sorry my sis, I have been busy with my works.. I will tell you everything when we meet OK. What about Mom and Dad, did they agree you marrying a girl"
"Phi, I had been cut off for long time from family"
"Uhmm same here. Ok don't worry I will be there"
"Okay thank you"

When Freen came home from work, she saw Becky was sleeping, its early to sleep.
She came towards her fiancée, looked at her angelic face.
Immediately she know her fiancée was crying, her eyes are swollen and her nose is red. She let Becky sleep and prepare dinner. After half an hour, she wake up Becky

"Baby, baby" caressing Becky's face
"Uhhmm"
"Hey wake up, dinner is ready"
"Uhh when you came, how long I have been sleeping"
"Not long, I came an hour ago"
"Ok, I will fresh up"

Becky move herself from the bed to go to bathroom, but Freen grabbed her wrist and hugged her
"Did you miss your parents?"

Nowadays, Becky missed her family and sometimes she cry because she is going to married but no one from her family will be there for her.

"Uhmm not exactly, my brother called"
"Oh really, what he said?"
"He will be here for the wedding"
"Oh that's good, baby" Freen hugged her tightly
"Uhmm, I know. We are not close like normal siblings, but sometimes I miss him. Even he is 10 years older than me, he used to support me, but we are always far from each other. Most of our childhood spend at boarding school"
"Uhmm, no bonding time"
"Yeah exactly. I am happy. One of my family will be present to witness my wedding. Teerak, I know you and Mom are my family but sometimes I missed them"
"I know Baby, I know, I am happy that your brother is coming"
"Thank you"

Becky has day off, so she thought of going for shopping, she want to buy lingering for  wedding night. Freen at her work.
After buying her things, her eyes caught something when she pass food court in shopping mall.

Its her fiancée with a man, the man is fair, tall, not gonna lie, he look good. They were so close, even the man is ruffling Freen's hair, Freen just smack his head.

Its hurt Becky's heart seeing her fiancée with someone like that.
She just went home, her tears welling up in her eyes. But she need explanation from her fiancée.

Freen came home late than usual, when she enter the room, its dark.
Not even a single light is on. She switch on the light as she goes towards bedroom, she saw Becky is sleeping on the bed.
Went towards her, Becky is just laying on bed, her eyes is widely open.

"Baby, I thought you were sleeping.  Did you had dinner?"
"No"
"Hey, its late, lets have something, I will order what you want to eat."

Becky didn't answered,  So Freen touch her forehead
"Are you not well Baby"
"Please don't touch me" Becky remove Freen's hand
"Ahh Baby, What happened?"
"Where you went?"
"I told you in morning, I had a project to finish, thats why I am late"
"Do you have anything to say to me?"
"I love you"
"Don't lie"
"What??" Freen said, her eyebrows joined
"Don't you have someone, on my back"
"What?"
"I saw with my eyes, you were so lovey dovey with some one in the mall"
Freen smile