Afterdeath- (YDE 2) Coffee (requested)

The red scarfed skeleton sat on the couch, a soft smile on his face while reading his book. It's called 'A Good Girl's Guide to Murder'. It's a mystery that's not all bone dry. Despite himself finally getting a good sleep for once in a few weeks, his eyebags still remained apparent.
"Oh Geno~" Reaper practically appeared, leaning on the top of the couch. Geno exclaimed in surprise, almost hitting the scarer with his book until he realized who it was.

"Reaper." Geno acknowledged the vampire, continuing to read his book, not even making eye contact with the immortal.

"Geno! Don't do me like this!" Reaper begged, slumping over the couch and lying upside down beside Geno.

"Whatever you're about to ask, my answer is no." Geno said annoyed.

"Please?"

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"No." Reaper said smugly.  Surely Geno would switch the argument-

"Glad we're on good terms." Geno said, leaving Reaper rather disappointed that his trick didn't work.

"Pleeeeeeaaasse?  At least hear me out!"   Reaper beseeched.  He twisted himself so he was sitting on the couch correctly.   Geno scoffed before rolling his eyes.  He then looked at Reaper, signaling for him to continue.  Reaper's face lit up.  Geno could almost see his eye lights.  Were they a blue moon to see. 

"Alright... Y'know how you're a barista right?"  Reaper asked. 

"Yeah?"  Geno asked, a look of skepticism plastered on his skull. 

"And I like the coffee you specifically make... right?" 

"Yeah...?"  Geno could tell where this is leading to. 

"P l e a s e make me a cup of coffee.  Please."  Reaper pleaded. 

"No." Geno replied without hesitation. 

"Why?"  Reaper asked in pure desperation. 

"That's half of what got me into this mess!"  Geno threw his hands up in the air briefly before going back to his book. 

"C'mon Gen, please?  I have no idea how much longer I can bare whatever coffee comes out of the coffee shop you work at now!  It's worse!  So much worse."  Reaper dragged out his plea.  He put his chin on the spine of Geno's book and replaced his skull where the work of literature one was.  "Not even for little old me?  I know you can't resist this handsome face of mine."  Reaper winked. 

"Trust me Reaper.  It's really not that hard to."  Geno retorted.  He put his book aside, glaring at Reaper. 

"Ah.  So you admit I'm handsome~"  Reaper concluded with a grin. 

"W-what?! No!  I never said that!"  Geno pressed himself into the corner of the couch. 

"But you surely thought it.  Didn't you Geno?"  Reaper purred, as he loomed further over Geno. 

"Nuh uh!"  Geno protested. 

"Yuh uh."  Reaper grinned.  Geno was now practically pinned to the armrest of the couch. 

"What's your proof?!"  Geno asked. 

"The rather gorgeous sandstone rouge on your cheek bones says it all darling."  Reaper winked again, only furthermore deepening the color on Geno's face. 

"I-I need to go get a new book.  I just got done with this one."  Geno explained curtly.

"Na, you're not going anywhere."  Reaper grabbed Geno's wrist, his one arm supporting most of his weight.