Errorink: "YOU CAN'T DO THAT! THATS ILLIGAL!" (It the fuzz pt 2)

"WHAT?! YOU CAN'T DO THAT! THAT'S ILLEGAL!" Ink exclaimed. The two skeletons in front of him raised an eyebrow before bursting into laughter.
Exactly the distraction he was looking for.
Ink summoned his broomy and with a flick of the wrist, got rid of the strings keeping him captive. 

The two criminals stopped laughing.  Nightmare looked at Error and patted him on the back. 

"I think you can take it from here.  I as well have a certain agent on my trail I need to go chat to."  Nightmare waved to Error before turning into goop and teleporting off somewhere. 

"Let the fun begin."  Error said, before drawing strings from his eyes. 

Ink's mouth formed a line before jumping into action.

Error grabbed his ankle with strings, tripping him a bit.

Ink stumbled but managed to keep his balance. 

He needs to get higher.  At the moment, Error has the advantage with his strings being able to create a whole web inside the alley. 

Ink jumped onto a dump to get to the ladder not far above.  He grabbed the bottom step with one hand before swinging himself onto the rooftop.

"Cupcakes got moves~" Error taunted.

"Stop calling me that!" Ink said.

"Why?" Error yelled up to him.

"I told you my name for a reason dumb@ss!" Ink said.

"Whatever you say skittles." Error grinned.

"Have it your way then, Glitchy!" Ink yelled down to the criminal, before using his paint, and splattering it into the alleyway like rain.

"It'd be more impressive if you came down here and faced me!" Error exclaimed, before using his strings to swing up to the rooftops.

"What are you, spider man?!" Ink exclaimed. He sent lines of paint toward Error which he dodged just in time before they became chains.

"I'm waaaaay cooler than spider man. I'm like, Undernovela cool." Error exclaimed.

"Ok. Just because your a well distinguished member of our society doesn't mean you're not a criminal." Ink pointed out.
Error sent strings Ink's way, aiming for his broomy, but he dissolved them using his acid paint.

(I'm horrible at fight scenes don't judge me k?)

"So you admit it's a series that shows upperclassman-ship?" Error asked.

"Oh ya, definitely. Being someone who robs banks and watches it gives it a bad name though." Ink sent more chain paint Error's way. He cut it up with his strings.

"Im cosplaying!" Error retorted. Ink snorted, finally letting a smile break through. Error tried to grab Ink's soul while he was distracted.

It should've worked.

How?

Error didn't have too much time to ponder, however, as Ink shot his own counter attack toward him.

Now he had to figure more about this skeleton.

"Nice trick. Better luck next time Spidey!" Ink said.

"Could you at least call me something from Undernovela. Preferably someone who's not a idiotic teenager who got bit by a bug?!" Error complained.

"Why not?" Ink asked, setting up for an attack.

"Bugs are a disgrace! Undernovela is way cooler anyway!" Error said, trying to stop Ink from preparing his next attack. Luckily he succeeded in distracting Ink, stopping the attack from being prepared. Error is slowly but surely gaining the upper hand.