53| not right

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Ooo!" Hamza hooted clearly amused by the respect his sister have just bestowed upon him.

Zaayan walked towards Rayaan's room to wake him up but he was awake already.

"Chalein?" Zayaan asked not offering breakfast because he knows that Raayan won't eat until they come back he never have be never will.

Raayan just nodded and both of them left for the school.

Hatim's car and Haider's car reached the school almost at the same time. Hatim and Nazia walked with Haadi and Hatim gave a look to Haider asking him to keep his rage in check and Haider nodded assuringly.

"Kis taraf ha class?" Haider asked Zaira.

"Second floor." Zaira said.

Mishi and Hamza were recalling their memories behind them. That is when they noticed both Haider and Zaira walking towards the elevator.

"Chaloo!" Mishi dragged Hamza away.

"Tum dono class tak kyu arahe ho?" Haider asked annoyed.

"Aise hi!" Mishi replied sheepishly.

Zaira's heart was palpitating fast her class teacher would love to talk to Haider more likely would love to dig Zaira's grave with Haider.

They reached the class and saw the teacher talking to another set of parents so they waited outside.

After they were done the teacher gestured Zaira to bring her family. Miss Shaukat gulzar was Zaira's class teacher she have taught all of them except Harib.

"Ohoo! Ahmedaani siblings?" She said with amusement.

"Assalam alikum!" Haider greeted respectfully.

"Haider beta kese ho? Ap Zaira ke?" She asked she was still not sure because she knows they are bunch of cousins.

"Me Zaira ka bara bhai!" Haider replied.

"Apke parents?" She asked.

"Wo kisi kaam ki wajah se nahi askae! Principal Sara ko pata ha me ane wala hu." Haider replied.

"Sure sure! Please have a seat." She gestured Haider to sit on the chair infront of her desk.

"Ap dono?" She asked Hamza and Mishi.

"Me bhai hu Zaira ka! Aur me bhen." Hamza and Mishi replied.

She nodded.

"Wese Haider mujhe nhi pata tha Zaira apki bhen yaqeen krie (believe me) mujhe ye manne me muskil horahi ha." She started and Zaira closed her eyes.

Mishi who was standing right beside her held her hand and gave her small smile.

Zaira regretted every single day of this academic year. She regrets every single crime every single mischief she have done.

Haider doesn't really know what to answer it was his first time attending a parent teacher meeting.

"Kher batein to hum krte rehnge leken ap phele inka result dekle." She gave the file to Haider.

Haider glanced at Zaira and opened the file.

Zaira was in her 10th grade means first year of O'levels.

The results were 2As 2Bs and 2Cs. The overall percentage was 80.4%. Zaira have managed to score nice in maths economics business and geography but the subjects she couldn't pass with flying colours were urdu and Accounting.

Zaira looked at Haider with so much hope in her eyes she just wants to a proud look in his eyes she doesn't wants to disappoint him any more.

Haider turned and gave Zaira a small smile he was actually surprisingly surprised. He can definitely let go two subjects because he have seen her working hard.