40|caught

Raayan froze his body went limp! The voice was enough to send shivers down his spine.

Zaayan was a very strict brother he was only 18 when he had to become the man of the house. His father made him promise that he will never leave his family and will always put them first.

Zaayan has been fulfilling his promise since then even when his uncle came up to help he refused he decided to raise his brother on his own.

He managed his studies and handled his dad's business altogether! The boys were very young and they were running wild that is why Zaayan chooses to use a firmer approach.

Shameem Bano was once a very strong lady but she was completely madly in love with her husband the day they heard about his illness was the day Shameem lost her charm.

After the death of Kaamal khan a part of Shameem died she was never able to become the lady she once was. The young boys were left with no parental guidance.

Zaayan was only 18 but he decided to lead his family and become their knight in shining armour.

Zaayan had to become as strict as he is. The boys were not ready to listen but he made them listen one way or another. The brothers were now not on as fun terms as normal brothers because the younger ones respects Zaayan way to much but all of them surely have their fun moments.

Zaayan furiously walked towards Raayan and Mishaal quickly covering the distance between them! He was only looking at the cigarette which was now laying on the floor! As Raayan dropped it as soon as he heard his name.

Zaayan raised his hand with all intentions of slapping his younger brother!

"Don't" A sweet and gentle voice stopped him.

Zaayan immediately lowered his hand and frowned at Mishaal. He was furious and Mishi just added fuel to the fire. Zaayan's eyes blazed dangerously never in once even his mother ever stopped him from disciplining his brother who the hell was she?

"Excuse me! Leave!" Zaayan said in as controlled voice as he can.

"Wo cigarette uski nahi thi!" Mishi stood firm!

Zaayan thought she was a friend trying to cover up!

"And I refuse to believe you! Leave!" Zaayan said in cold voice.

Mishi not even for once flinched random boys don't scare her! Raayan on the other hand was shivering.

"Dekhiye I know its your family matter but hear him out I won't support cigarettes at all leken Raayan ko abhi woh larka apni dekar gaya usko kisi ki call agai ussko bulake poochle." Mishi said

Zaayan took a deep breath through his nose. One thing he have been working on in is his anger he have been trying to play cool for quite sometime because he have worst anger issues he have scared his brother enough and now he wants to put a stop on it. He want them to respect him fear the consequences but not him.

"Go the car!" He harshly ordered Raayan.

"Mishi kia horaha ha yahan?" Hamza came running.

Raafay also noticed Zaayan he have been aware of Raayan's brother and his strict principles! He quickly ran towards them.

"Kuch Nahi!" Mishi replied

"Is there any problem?" Hamza asked Zaayan coldly.

"Kia hua Raayan?" Rafay asked

"Saif apni cigarette mujhe pakra ke chala gaya tha!" Raayan replied slowly!

"Shit phas gaya tu?" Raafay asked slowly.