79|Race

Mishi noticed Zaira gawking at the new curly haired boy that was apparently their new neighbour.

"Chalo Zairaa!" Mishi dragged her away.

"Kia ha tumhe? Pheli bar to hamari society me koi piyara shaks aya hai atleast hi to krne deti." Zaira frowned.

"Itna bhi koi piyara nahi ha! Ise acha to Rafay hai." Mishi replied.

"Ewww!" Zaira gagged.

"Rafay to gian jesa lagta hai! Tum to ho hi bewakoof!" Zaira scoffed.

Mishi rolled her eyes.

"Wese kyu ana tha tumhe mart? Kabse mana karahi ha akhir zabardasti leayi tum mujhe." Zaira replied.

"Me nahi lati toh pure din ke liye kamre me confine hojati." Mishi rolled her eyes.

"Han jese me uski baat sunleti!" Zaira replied.

"Very funny Zaira! Halat dekhi thi tumne apni? Kaanp rahi thi tum! Wese tumhe sharam nahi ati bara wo tumse itne saal tumne seedha isko bottle mardi!" Mishi chided.

"Han to kia hai!" Zaira replied irritated.

"Hamza ko tum bhot light leti ho Zaira!" Mishi said as they entered inside the mart.

"Whatever!" Zaira rolled her eyes.

"Hum yahn aye kyu ha?" Zaira asked Mishi.

"Mujhe kuch paints lene the! Subha se tumhara mood off ha mene soocha icecream khaa kar ajange leken tum chillaye jarahi thi." Mishi replied.

"Sorry!" Zaira said sadly.

"Ajaou!" Mishi guided her inside.

Mishi was busy collecting her stuff when the new neighbour boys entered inside the mart. The older boy went towards the fridge and took out some gatorades and stuff.

Zaira's breathing hitched as she saw a closer look of the boy. She have never crushed on anybody like this after Mahir.

"Excuse me." Younger's voice caught her off guard as she immediately composed herself and took a step aside.

"Bhai! Velo (nicotine pouches) leraha hu mein apko chaiye?" He asked his brother.

"Nah! I have got alot." The older boy replied.

"Zairaa!" Mishi came there and called her firmly.

Aryaan Farooqi the 21 year old boy with curly brown hair and brown eyes turned around as he heard angelic voice.

"Lets go!" Mishi give a irritated glance to Aryaan and dragged Zaira back.

"Don't forget your limits Zaira! Bhoolo mat tum kiski beti ho kis family se belong karti ho stop gawking at him like a creep." Mishi firmly scolded Zaira.

"Sorry." Zaira too realised her mistake and apologised quickly besides Mishi doesn't scolds her ever if she is doing it now than she will obey her.

"Lets go." The girls payed the bill and exited the mart.

"Mishi?" Zaira said as the reached home.

"Han?" They stopped right outside entrance.

"Sorry bolu kia?" Zaira asked.

"Bolna to chaiye! Khud se boldena." Mishi said and Zaira nodded.

They entered inside and found brother's already completed their snacks.

"Kaha gai thi dono?" Haider asked.

Hamza turned around and gave a hard glare to both the girls.

"Kuch cheeze leni thi bhaiya." Mishi immediately hide her art supplies.