27|Tution

"Mama pleasee! Haider bhai koi teacher thori ha! Mujhe nhi parhna unsee!" 12 year old Rafay whined!

"Kia masla ha Haider me?" Alia glared at her pre teen son!

"Ajeeb se hain wo itni bari bari ankho se dekhte ha or Zaira class me sabko kheti ha uske bhaiya bhot bare hitler ha!" Rafay argued!

"Or wo hitler hi tumhe sambhalega mene boldia ha Haider se agr zara bhi zaruart pare to theek se punish kre tum or agr ziyada zuban chale tumhari to pitai bhi krde!" His mother replied!

"Very funny!" Rafay rolled his eyes!

"Enough Rafay! Kal se daily 5 baje jaoge tum finals tak I want better results wrna tumhare baba boarding school ke liye bilkul ready ha!" Alia replied and stood up because the twins started fighting!

Rafay was determined to make Haider regret his decision but little did he know who Haider was in actual! Rafay never had too much of interaction with him even as younger toddlers he use to play with Hamza or Mishal! Zaira never liked him even a child their first fight was probably when Zaira was 9 months old and Rafay was 14 months!

"Haider bacha ha woh beta zara piyar se parhana!" Zeenat walked in his son's room!

"Mama rehene de ap in bacho ko aj kal ke bache kam or shaitaan ziyada ha!" Haider scoffed!

"Tum Rafay ko parhoge to zara apni bhen ko bhi parhadena dono ka ek hi homework hoga mera time bach jayega!" She asked!

"Me parhadunga leken baba ko dur rakiya ga mujhse please mujhe daantne ajate ha!" Haider rolled his eyes!

"Bas rulana mat usee!" She asked!

"Drama ha wo bhot bara khud hi rodegi!" Haider replied!

"Please!" She pleaded!

"Okay Mama!" Haider agreed and she left!

"Me bhaiya se nhi parhungi!" Haider listened from outside he stood up only to find his 11 year old sister glaring at her mother!

"Kyu Zaira!" Haider asked from behind and kneeled to her level!

"Ap gussa krte hai!" She replied!

"Aur aj ap jo sharatein krti ha uska kia?" Haider asked matching her tone!

"Bhaiya please agar bura result aya to ap parhdiyga mujhe help chaiye hoti ha to Mishi krdeti ha!" She asked cutely

"Okay but please Zaira start taking your studies seriously! I wont scold you for asking help! Tell me when you need me okay agar result bura aya to bhot daant paregi okay? He gently kissed her head and left!

Next day Haider was waiting in library for Rafay to come! It was already 5:10 Haider was getting pissed by each passing second! He decided to make rules on very first day!

Alia dragged her son at 5:15 and complained to Haider!

"Beta bas ye nakhre bhot karaha tha! Sorry late hogaya!" She apologised and left quickly because twins were alone!

Zeenat saw the angry glint his her son's eyes! She gave Rafay a look of pity and left the room!

Rafay was to high handed to actually admit that the guy sitting in front of him scares him the guy who can scare Zaira Ahmedaani than what was he infront of him!

Rafay have seen older teachers who have been teaching since Haider's time taunting Zaira and telling them how good of a child Haider was! He have listened Zaira bragging about how much of a hitler Haider is! He prayed last night that maybe something happen and he doesn't have to face Haider in morning but much to his luck here he was!