Dancer

"So do I." Effie says.

She charges at me and swings her fists. Using my leg I block an attack and knock her away from me.

Raising a single finger, she sends six blades flying towards me.

I dodge only getting cut by the second to last one slightly on my leg.

There is no way I can do this on my own.

She kicks me down, bites my arm. Stomped on me and from where I was I heard Cross yelling.

Effie hesitates.

I take this moment to string her up and fling her away from me.

"You're crazy." I mutter. "Even crazier than me."

Nightmare walks in.

"Hello Error." He greets.

I look over to Dream who Cross is standing by as Dream is suffering from a blow to the chest.

"What do you want you walking irredeemable personality disorder?" I ask as I lay on the ground still in pain from the number Effie done on me.

"Not much, But you should take up my offer if you know what is good for you." He says releasing Effie from my strings.

She stands and bounds next to him.

"You can't finish this one off, nor the rest. They belong to me."

As I try to sit up I gasp of pain in my soul.

It hurts.

"You promised! You promised if I did that task for you, you would leave me and my family alone." Cross yells.

Nightmare snorts.

"Promises mean nothing compared to well drafted out contracts. And even still your contract is cancelled. If I had known you included Error in it I wouldn't have complied in the first place."

Dream, please get up. Deal with him. I can't, the baby.

An arrow plunks into Nightmare.

He screeches pulling Effie away with him.

"Cross, help me up." I whine.

"I will do you one better." Nightmare says.

He tries to attack me only for Cross to shield with his sword and slice of a goopy tentacle.

"It is time to leave we gave our message." Nightmare scowls.

"You still fight like a dancer. Even after all these years. She says before disappearing with Nightmare.

My eyes tear up at the words. Had I not seen the past I wouldn't have known what those words have meant.

"You know what this reminds me of? That one episode of Undernovela-"

"NO, we are not doing this today."Cross says displeased at the mention of my favorite show.

"Aw." I pout.

A tick sound occurs in my skull and once again murmurs.

".._:__....,___,:"

Infidelity.

"But I didn't remember." I mutter in response.

.."___..__.;

Filthy Glitch.

I look all around for the voices, but none could be found.

The area around me turns red with blood pooling from under my body.