Flames

"You should let the engagement necklace show." Cross says.

  "Okay fine, but I must see yours, and if you don't have one we are going to go shopping."

  Cross chuckles and looks around.

  "Okay fine look." He pulls down his collar a thin, small linked, golden chain choker.

  "Ooh, pretty!"

  I felt at mine. It wasn't a chain but a solid curving piece of pale rose gold. I let my fingers rest on the gemstones purple, dark blue.

  What a lovely day.

  Cross' taco and my chicken nuggets were delivered and we shared a bubbly drink together.

[Engagement Episode- Revival: Fluid]

  "Gimme some of your chicken nuggets and I will trade you a bite of my taco."

  "What kind of deal is that!" I yell softly folding my arms. "No deal."

  "Awe come on. Please?" He pleads.

  "No."

  "But-"

  I glare at him.

  "I want three bites of your taco and you get 5-6 piece chicken nuggies." I explain putting my fingers up.

  "At least learn to count. You put up two fingers when you said three bites."

  You have betrayed me hands.

  "Grr." I growl.

  I frowned and pulled his taco to my mouth.

  "Bish!" He yells slapping me.

  I lick his taco. He will have to give me a piece now.

  "And these are your five to six chicken." I say passing chicken nuggets over.

  "But-" I say raising a finger. "Since you slapped me it is only 3."

  "No wait, Erry I am sorry." He pleads.

  "No." I cross my arms and turn my head.

__________________________________

  We then head back home to the palace.

  The main gates open for me and I slip in taking off my outfit and throwing on a robe that was given to me.

  I get a text on my 'phone'.

  It is from my dad.

'Head to the main universe, don't forget your tiara.'

I turn to Cross in a robe as well.

  "Main universe it has finally been reuploaded."

  He smiles and grabs my hand taking us to the vents in the caves for a bath.

  "Error, I am sorry I hit you." He says. "What do you want me to do for you?"

  I pause and think for a bit. What could he possibly do for me?

  I splash him a bit and grab his hand.

  "Don't do anything."

  "What?" He asks.

  "You heard me."

  After a bit of fun we finally decided to go to see my father in the main universe.