Nights

[Filler episode while I gather my fudging self. U know depression and all. So I don't feel like doing anything.]

Soon after the tickling had stopped Cross looked at me from my lap and flicked my forehead.

"None of that sad stuff, I want to leave knowing that you are going to be alright. I am not leaving you forever."

I take his hand and hold it to my face.

"Why don't you tell me another story? This time with a happy ending?" He asks.

"Okay."

"This one is about a monster who had wanted love but didn't know how to keep it. . . ."

Error

There once was a Great and Powerful Sultan who was feared and admired by his people.

When it came time for the Sultan to find a wife, he chose people from all walks of life.

But like always the Sultan would grow bored and end the life of his lover, no matter how kind, how beautiful all of it did not matter to the Sultan. The Sultan would worry very much how long their relationships would last. How long will they keep loving those he let go.

The Sultan frowns and looks through letter after letter from his last lover's parents so once again the Sultan is forced to find a new lover.

The Sultan takes to the busy streets. Large building and statues bewildered the Sultan leaving him to take everything in with wide open eyes. From where the palace is it is impossible to see the wonders up close. What the Sultan once overlooked became the Sultan's most wonderous view.

The Sultan sat on the streets looking up at the skies until a thief passes by. Seeing the thief get away the sultan follows them.

But then all of a sudden a sense of dread fills him as he realizes he is surounded.

"You have made a big mistake following my gang" the leader says.

He steps forward taking the treasure from his lacky.

"Drop your money, help a pitiful soul, or waste my time and I will have no consideration for sparing your life." The leader says.

The Sultan was in a rather unorthodox situation.

The Sultan carried no money, but was giving up their crown and jewlry to the thieves would save his life.

But his pride was too great.

The Sultan ran for his life scared, but physically unable to express their fear.

They ran but foolishly let the enemy to the palace when he thought he lost them.

__

Cross

Error.... that sounds too upsetting. What happens next?

___

Error

Give me a chance.

When the Sultan was sleeping peacefully in his bed after eating a splended meal and assassin snuck into his room.

The Sultan was robbed and the assassin wanting to be thorough decided to kill the Sultan for good measure.

When the Sultan mopes into the room and flops into his bed the robber looks at the sultan.

They decide to not go though with the plan seeing the king. Despite their rage when thr Sultan killed their friend it was hard to see their crying soveriegn killed by their hand.