When the Morning Comes

(Don't forget to read the revival extras book for extra content, stories and discussions requests for stories will be allowed.)

"Morning, little sister."

I sit up quickly in my bed and look around.

"EG?"

"The one and only." He replies.

He pulls his hands together and watches as electricity travels from hand to hand.

"Why are you here?" I growl, asking.

"Seeing as your lover left you forgotten that you are still in charge of the empire while father and dad are out."

"But, Cross-"

"Forget about him. He is a well trained knight. You on the otherhand have a role to be."

"But, I miss him."

"I know you do. Virgo and Mistake are with him. Don't worry too much."

"It isn't his skill that I am worried about. It's me."

*Face Palm*

~~~~~
Cross-

I left Error 8 hours ago. Once again deep within my home multiverse.

"Where were you for the past year¹" Chara yells out once he spots me.

"Out." I respond curtly, brushing past.

"That's a surprise no hugs? Woah, that look, something's wrong?" Frisk asks.

"Well if you think what is the biggest thing in terms of multiverses what do you get?" I fire the question back.

"I dunno, a cluster of multiverses?" Chara answers.

"Multiply that by itself." I say entering my house.

They follow behind me like lost puppies edging closer and closer as I approach Papyrus' door.

"Look, I am dumb, so you are going to have to give me that kind of knowlege professor." Chara says getting annoyed.

"An Omniverse. It goes from a world, to a universe. Then from there, a multiverse, then a polyverse to the upsetting sheer size of universe talk-- the omniverse. So massive that those who run them have entire multiverses dedicated as playhouses and what if scenarios." I correct.

"You would have to think so big your body will lack the important stucture to stay solid and you will develop in a sense some kind of omniprescence."

All of something. All leads to antivoid. A space where more that three googillion choices and of worlds and of universes and of multiverses. That is enough information to run out of space with the best computers all in one room from wall to wall.

(google is 10 to the power of 100)

"Regardless, Error and I--"

"Hold up Error? You mean the crazy b--" Chara gets cut off with a hand to his mouth.

"No don't silence me. He is a world destroyer. Why protect and help him?"

"It has something to do with his family." I respond.

"There's more of them?" Chara exclaims.

Frisk steps in front of Chara.

"Papyrus isn't home, and this Error person, you trust them?" Frisk asks.

I give them a look.

"So it is more than that?"

"Look, I just want to keep the universe out of crap. I have been sent here just to tell my prother to get news out to everyone and pick something up."