I Used To Dream

Once upon a time there was a little glitch who dreamed.

This glitch never knew anything more than what they saw in front of them.

The little glitch was a poor and lonely soul. Without friends since the beginning, without luxury of comfort.

So he cried.

She cried.

It cried...................

____________________

I have been feeling like I want chocolate for about what feels like a week now.  It has actually only been three days.

I still haven't told Cross he was going to be a father yet as he is probably still very busy.

"This is probably the dumbest I have ever felt." I state.

I roll over and look at my father.

"How long are you going to stare at me while I sleep?"

"For long enough until you get decent rest."

"You know, pregnancy from the soul is the most taxing form of monster pregnancy. It takes the most energy from both parents. But that is how you were born. You may have to go through giving your baby to the vials for further development after they are born. But for now you need rest."

I thought for a second before slipping back into a lucid state.

"Error?"

"Who?" I ask. "Who calls me?"

Dream manifests in front of me.

"So I can make it here without help still." Dream says. "The first time I thought was an accident. But it seems we are tethered to one another so I can make it this far."

"So that explains how you made it into my mind."

Dream sits down on a chair that he manifests in my dreamspace. 

"Look, about the past." He sighs before continuing. "I am sorry we got off on the wrong foot. Cross is right I should have not fought you then. But it still lingers in my mind. What even are you now that you are no longer the destroyer?"

I pause and think about it. I feel the back of my tail.

"Well as long as this mark is present I still belong body and soul to my master. As for the destroyer stuff. I am retired." I state. "The mark may burn because I am no longer adhering to my side of the contract to be loyal, but I can choose whether to destroy or not."

Dream's eyelights widen.

"So you are still the destroyer, just retired."

Why would he want to converse with me after all this time?

"Yes." I say. "That is exactly it. I have a more important thing to worry about now."

Dream walks up to me.

Dream approaches.

Dream uses ACT

CHECK

CE Error, Ex-Destroyer: 

LoVe: XX       HP: ??

First Heir to the throne of Error. Son of Geno. Daughter of Ceres Cerbeus Error. Younger sibling of EP and EG Error. Focused and relaxed. Soul is drenched in the determination, LOVE and HOPE of their victims. Pregnant. Knows is mysteriously tethered to Dream Guardian of Positivity. Is wondering why you are checking their stats.