12.

The day had arrived, it was the day we were living from Longburn to Derbyshire. Mrs and Mrs Gardiner had arrived and we all would leave in sometime.

"Mr and Mrs Gardiner, I am very grateful for you to accommodate me in your journey," I expressed my gratitude.

"Oh Miss Woods, we are happy to have you. Besides Elizabeth has spoken a great deal about you," Mrs Gardiner said.

Mr and Mrs Gardiner were well traveled. They explored renowned sites like Oxford, Blenheim, and Warwick, shift their focus to Derbyshire. Their journey leads them to Lambton, where Mrs. Gardiner lived before. Discovering that Pemberley is nearby, they decide to deviate slightly from their route to visit. Mrs. Gardiner expresses a wish to revisit.

"If it were merely a fine house richly furnished," said she, "I should not care about it myself; but the grounds are delightful. They have some of the finest woods in the country." She persuaded.

"But are we not going to our hotel room?"

"Oh.. it's very close to our way to Lambton. Shall we go there first? Besides would not you like to see a place of which you have heard so much?"

"Alright dear, we will go there if the girls agree?"

"What you say?" Asks Mrs Gardiner exited as we both agree in order to not disappoint her.

"I'm sorry Aria," Elizabeth whispers. "But maybe since we are going immediately that is a good chance Mr Darcy will not be there," says Elizabeth with hope.

"Oh Elizabeth, you're so cute," I saw condescendingly and then think what to do.

As we arrived we were informed that we could get a tour of the house as the owner were to be home tomorrow. But I of course knew Darcy can show up at any time so I made an excuse of a headache and stayed back.

"Are you sure you don't want us to stay? We can come again some other time?" Mrs Gardiner says.

"No, no go ahead I'll just stay out and take in some fresh air," I insist.

I couldn't see Darcy again. Even since he confessed his love and proposed to me, I felt weird—like afraid of my own feelings, that I was gonna catch feelings for him. But it's not what was suppose to happen, how did I get tangled with Mr Darcy? He was suppose to be with Elizabeth, but looks like neither of them are interested in each other. Can they eventually develop feelings? Once I leave.....can I get rid of these feelings? Wait but I only have such feelings towards Mr Darcy because he's the perfect guy in the books, millions of girls have feelings for him, the only difference is those girls are not here! Who am I kidding, it's not a big deal, I'm overthinking these feelings I have for Mr Darcy. I probably always had them—cause he's a frictional character! From a book!

After sometime, Mr and Mrs Gardiner along with Elizabeth and we were on our way to our hotel in Lambton,

"Oh Aria, we bumped into Mr Darcy!" Elizabeth informed me.

"He is a very handsome and elegant man," complimented Mrs Gardiner. "He has also invited Mr Gardiner for fishing tomorrow," she mentions. "And I hear you and Elizabeth have been introduced to him?" She asks.

"Yes in the Meryton ball."

"How do you like him?"

"He is a alright," I try to avoid the question.

"I see," Mr Gardiner says.

Once we reach Lambton, both Elizabeth and I ran to our rooms.