"I hope, my dear that you have ordered a good dinner today, because I have reason to expect an addition to our family party" said Mr Bennett to his wife as soon as we came back. "And Miss Woods and Jane dear, your letters from Lizzy are here," I rushed at that call.

Dear Aria Woods,

I hope you are well now. I have heard a lot more about you from Jane and I am pleased both of you are getting along well. I have received your letter and I understand and apologise for all the trouble I have put you through. I have been selfish and thought only of myself and my future. But Miss Woods, you must understand my reasons for doing so had no malicious intention. After reading your book I wanted to pursue my own dreams and aspirations. Therefore I have come to London with the dream of publishing my book. But during this difficult time, I have only thought about my troubles and not yours of my families, especially Jane's. So I have decided to return in order to make things right, at least for my dear Jane and also help you return. I would again like to thank you for everything you have done till now for me and my family.

Yours Sincerely,
ELIZABETH BENNET

"So she is coming back," I whisper to myself conflicted if it's a good or bad thing.

I should feel relieved but i don't. I rather feel guilty for making her come back and not letting her pursue her dreams. But can she even achieve them? It's the 18th century where women have not much success. So why do I still feel bad? I think when I hear a knock.

"Have you finished Aria? Mr Collin's is here," Jane informs.

"Jane can I ask you something?"

"Yes,"

"What would you want to be if you had the option to work?"

"Work?"

"Yes work, to earn a living," I repeat.

"Well Aria my family can manage without me working," she says with humour.

"No I mean work just for yourself."

"If I had to work I would be governess," she said after a bit of thinking.

"But what if you didn't have to but wanted to?"

"I do not know Aria...I've never thought about it," she concluded.

"Alright," I said not satisfied with her answer.

"Oh fuck it!" I swear as I decide to write back to Elizabeth and ask her to pursue her dreams, whatever they maybe. She rather try than come back just to make things right according to the book.

"What is the matter," Jane asks seeing me rush to write.

"Do you believe in love Jane?" Just before I start writing.

"Yes I do," she says with a smile.

"Then I hope you and Elizabeth both get it," I say sincerely.

I know this Elizabeth not being here can cause problems, but she would regret it if she doesn't use this opportunity to try to achieve her dreams. Besides, Bingley seems to like Jane very much as does she— so I could manage that. If Darcy and Elizabeth are meant to be then they will fall for each other regardless of the circumstances.