chapter 55

Author's POV

It's been a few days since Jeevika got drunk. Their life is nothing but pure bliss with each other. They still haven't consummated their marriage. But both of them are waiting for the right moment. Vidhyut is quite busy with his work. They are not able to spend time with each other. That's why he asked her to come to the office after college. So they can have lunch together.

Jeevika reached the office. She was about to go to the lift to go to Vidhyut's Cabin. But listen to conversion on reception and stop and went to there and asked,

" What happened?"

Receptionist looked at Jeevika and smiled and told her the matter.

" Actually Ma'am he is Mr. Vikram. He has been coming here for the last two days to meet sir. But ma'am there is no appointment. And you know I can't allow anyone without it. Also Vihaan sir strictly refused saying that Sir is busy so I should not call him directly. And also he is busy so I shouldn't give anyone an appointment till next month. But Mr. Vikram is not ready to understand. He is saying that he knows sir. Buy didn't have his personal Number. But his name is not in the list who can directly meet sir."

Jeevika nodded while listening to her.

( Who doesn't know Who Vikram is can see ch30 Vidhyut's past. He is the boy who bullied Vidhyut in school. And Jeevika didn't know this.)

" Who is she?" Vikram asked,

" You say you know sir from school time but now don't know his wife." Receptionist taunted him.

Vikram's eyes went wide, listening that Jeevika is Vidhyut's wife. He started pleading to her.

" Please, please try to understand. I am really in need. Please ask Vidhyut to meet me at least once."

Jeevika didn't know what to do so she said,

" I can't promise Mr. Vikram. I don't interfere in his work life. But still I will talk. But please don't expect much."

She answered him straight forward. Knowing that they are schoolmates. She doesn't know what happened in his school but she knows that his school life was not at all simple. He went through a lot of bullying just because they don't know who his mother is. She smiled at him and left the place.

******************

Jeevika entered in Vidhyut's cabin. He was working when he heard the sound of the door opening and he looked up from his laptop. And looking at Jeevika smiled. Jeevika dropped her beg on the sofa and went to him.

He closed his laptop and turned his chair a little. She sat on his lap. And kissed his chest where his heart is. He also kissed her forehead. And smiled at her and asked,

" How was your day baccha?"

" Hmm good." She said but he felt her voice sad.

" What happened to meri jaan?"

She nodded her head in no and started opening his shirt's button. He frowned at her and said,

" What are you doing Jeevi? This is my office. And How much I like this. This is not an appropriate place."

" Why do you think it's always dirty? I am not doing anything. This button will be stuck in my hair. Also I like to keep my head on your chest directly so that I can listen to your heartbeat."

" Ohh I thought you knew you wanted to do a little make out after boring college."

She smiled and locked her arms around his neck and said while looking into his eyes.