chapter 10

Jeevika's POV.

I don't understand what Life wants from me. Everything is so messed up. I have to say yes to marry Vidhyut because I don't want to lose my maa.  I have already lost  my Papa. I don't even remember how he used to look.  Only seen his photos. Which maa showed.

For Mumma I have said yes to marry Vidhyut. But I don't know how I will be in this relationship. Because I don't know how marriage works. I have never seen any married couples. I have only my maa who was a single mother. There was no single relative we had. Because After papa's death the father 's family doesn't want us. Thinking that we will be a burden on them and for Maa's side also. They thought that mom would ask for money from  them so they stopped talking to us. After that when Maa got a job she also never contended back. Saying we don't need someone who was not there for us when we were emotionally weak. And thought of us as a burden. So practically we don't have anyone.

I never thought that I would get married this soon. It doesn't mean that I don't want to marry. I also want to marry someday.  Because I want to fall in love. I want to take care of someone. Also want someone who will take care of me. I want to know how it feels to be in love. I want to have my own family.

But not this soon. I always thought that I will study hard and will make my maa proud. First I want to be independent. Then this marriage and love was on the list. But now I think life doesn't work, list and plan vise.

But this is so unfair of life. If it wants me to get married then it should give me a fair chance. Fair chance doesn't include Vidhyut. Because I don't mind getting married to him. He is a good person. Respect and care for everyone. Also I didn't tell him but I found him handsome also. Ohh god My husband is so handsome.  I blushed at that thought.

But then pouted. You know I was talking about how life is unfair.  So I mean to say that if it wanted to get me married. At least she should give me a fair chance as in, I also want everything they show in movies and stories. I want that dholl-nagara, beautiful lehenga, barat, good food, pandit ji, mangalsutra, and so many red bangles. Ahhh this is so unfair. I just don't want to get married by signing some papers.

With pout I entered inside Maa's ward. She was resting. As soon as she saw me she tried to sit up.

" Maa what are you doing? You need a rest."

" I am resting only jeevi from the last somany hours."

" But that's not enough, you must rest more. Also I have news which will encourage you to rest more. "

" means?"

" Means you want me to get married right? Then I am ready to marry Vidhyut. He went to take something. Also his assistant will be here a few times with marriage papers. We will sign them and will be married. Now I am doing what you want me to do then you must also do what I want you to do and that is rest. Also you will go to London without further discussion as he is arranging things for you. "

" Sorry Beta you have to sacrifice your dreams & your life for me. I am a very bad mother."

" Maa, why are you saying this? You are the best mother. Also I am not sacrificing anything. He promised me that he will get me admission in whichever college I like and I trust him maa."

" Jeevi I know…."

" Maa don't take tension."

" Are pagal ladki let me finish at least."

I bite my tongue at that remark and Said,

"Ohh sorry, Continue."

" I was saying that marriage is not in your plan. But beta give this relationship a fair chance. Try to love him. Let me tell you one thing. He is not the person he shows. I know he pretended to be happy. But he is not. You know he is not having anyone for himself, to love him, to care for him, to consider him as his own. So beta try to understand him also. He was all alone in his life so now that you are marrying him makes him happy also."