chapter 31

Author's POV.

Next day Jeevika woke up first and saw Vidhyut sleeping peacefully. She untangled herself from her and kissed his forehead. She looked at his peaceful face but then she remembered how vulnerable he was looking at night. She thought for two minutes and decided to make his favorite breakfast.

She got fresh up soon and went to kitchen. 

" So what should I cook for him?" She spoke to herself. 

" Hmm pancake, maa told me that day on a call that he really likes them when he was kid." 

Soon she took out the pancake mix. But then thought crossed her mind. 

" But Jeevi,  he also likes Parathas. " She took out flour for it and kept beside the pancake mix.

" But I can't cook both of them" she pouted and looked at both the bowls. 

" Idea"  she smiled and started doing,

" Akkad bakkad bambe bo Ashi nabbe pure sau, sua me se nikal dhaga chor pakad ke Baga."  

Her akkad bakkad end on paratha flour, she looked at it and spoke,

" But I wanted to cook pancakes for him. Sorry paratha ke aata you win but I will cook pancakes for him. As maa told me he used to like them when he was a kid. "

And keep Paratha flour back. And cooked pancakes for him. And then makes his coffee and takes it to the bedroom. 

She saw him sleeping on his back

She saw him sleeping on his back. And went to wake him up. 

" Vidhyut, wake up."

" Five minutes." 

" NO you will get late." She said and he opened his eyes, sleepy and put his head on her lap. She started roaming her hands in his haris. 

" Vidhyut, please wake up na. You will get late then you will rush all around." 

He looked at her and smiled and turned to his back then pulled her on his chest. And said,

" So someone is in full wifey mode, waking up her husband."

" Hmm what should I do? When my husband is being lazy.  Btw stop teasing me and go get fresh. Your coffee is ready." 

She said and he looked at the table where coffee was placed. And said, 

" Fine then wish me good morning" 

" Good morning" She said

" This is not how you wish good morning to your husband, let me teach you the correct way. " 

Saying he was about to kiss her lipes but she placed her hand between their lips and said,

" Eww not now you haven't did your brush till now "