chapter 52

Author's POV.

Vidhyut is decreasing the stairs and Jeevika is following him with a big pout on her face. And saying,

“ Please Na Vidhyut. I will come soon. Please, please, please.”

“ Jeevi, it's only four times, but let me tell you, even if you say it ten times in a sentence it won't work on me. As I have said, no means no.”

They came back from London a few days ago. Jeevika's college also started. And today, there is a party for one of her classmates and she wanted to go. But Vidhyut is refusing her to let her go there as the party is in one of the clubs and, no way, Vidhyut is allowing her to go there where there will be a lot of boys from her class and not only this, he knows there will be a lot of men, and he doesn't find it safe for her to go alone.

“ But why?”

“ I have already explained to you. But let me tell you once more. I am refusing because I don't think it's safe for you to go to a club, especially when you are alone.”

“ But I am not alone. Everyone in my class is going.”

“ They are little boys and I don't trust them with your safety.”

“ You know, Vidhyut, they are not little. Nor am I little. It's you who is old. You are old and that's why you are being grumpy.”

“ If you want, I can prove that I am not old. Also, I have good stamina to make you tired. If you want, let's try.” He said while coming towards her.

She blushed at his statement and put her hands on his chest so that he couldn't come closer. And said,

“ Please, Vidhyut, don't distract me. And please let me go.”

He sighed and kissed her forehead and said,

“ Sorry baby you are not going and that's final. And I am going to the office. I will see you in the evening.”

And went from there. Jeevika looked at his back and stormed her feet.

“ Uhhhhh”

********************

“ So it means you are not coming with us?” Mahima asked her.

“ No I can't. You know, even if I want to.”  she said, pouting.

“ Then I will also not go.” Mahima said to her.

“ No no you go. I really don't want you to miss the Fun.” 

“ Without you there is no fun.” One of classmates Vishal supported Mahima.

“ Yes if you won't come then no one will come and I also won't like to party without you. So let's cancel my party.” Niharika, who is giving a birthday party, said.

“ No no you can't do that. It's your birthday and you can't cancel the party just because I am not coming. I won't let that happen.”  Jeevika said.

“ Then come with us.” Niharika said and everyone supported her.

“ Hmmm But…”

“ Now what?” Mahima asked,

“ I can't go anywhere without informing Vidhyut he will be very angry. Also if I won't then driver Kaka will definitely tell him.”

“ Jeevika do one thing: ask your driver Kaka to go back and tell him that you are going to Mahima's house and then inform Vidhyut the same and tell him that you are going to stay till late as you have an assignment to complete. And we will drop you after the party.” One of her classmates suggested it.