chapter 37

So Finally I am here. I know I made you wait very long. But don't worry,  I will make up by the end of this week. I hope this update will make you happy.

So let's start…….

Author's POV.

Whole breakfast Vidhyut tried to speak to Abhimaan. But he ignored him. Didn't even look at him. Which made him realize how angry he is. Vidhyut knows he was so harsh on him so him being angry is very natural. But he can't let him stay angry at him.

Once the breakfast is done. Abhimaan stood up from his seat.

" Jaan I am going to the office . I have a lot of work to do. And don't have time to waste on people."

He said Advika. But Vidhyut knows that this was for him. He also stood up from his place. But before that Abhimaan leaves the place.

Vidhyut looked at Jeevika and spoke,

" I have to go."

" Yes, go and also remember you have to pacify my brother otherwise I won't talk to you. "

" What kind of girl you are. Just two minutes before you were blaming him and now calling him brother. "

" If you fight with me then he will go. " She said while Smirking.

" I will take my revenge with you later. I have to go for now." He said while narrowing his eyes.

And run outside. He saw Abhimaan sitting in the car. Driver was about to sit inside. But he ran and took the keys from him and sat inside.

When Abhimaan looked him he said,

"What the fuck Vidhyut?"

But he didn't listened and drown the car.

" Will you stop the car?"

" Sorry baby, I can't"

" I am not your baby you idiot "

" Ohh baby don't get angry "

" I swear I will kill you once you stop the car."

" I will be glad to get killed by you. My Jaan."

" Have you lost your mind while being drunk?"

" What is with you and with your sister tinting me continuously."

" What do you want us to do then, Aarati?"

" I don't mind."

" I swear I am gonna Kill you once you stop the car. "

Abhimaan said with the irrigation. But soon his expression changed into confusion and then frown. Finding him completely silent, Vidhyut looked back at him.

He looked at Vidhyut with the realization that where this road is going to take him. Vidhyut smiled at him and focused on driving.

Next half hour is complete silence between them. None of them spoke anything.  Soon they reached the destination. Both of them came out of the car.

They went inside the small garden. Without speaking anything. The garden is very small also because it's a little old and there is no one there.

Both of them ran their eyes through the garden and spotted the small swing. They went towards it. But didn't dare to sit on it. And went towards a small bench.

Once there was time that both of them could fit themselves on that bench. But today only one person can fit him.  Vidhyut took two steps back. Abhimaan took that as an indication and sat on the bench.