Chapter Twenty-Seven

His body went limp, no longer tense. Patrick furrowed his brows before he placed his hand on Neo. He went to move Neo, and his body just shook. He flipped Neo over and saw Neo passed out. He gasped before he shook Neo again.

"Neo! Wake up!" He shook his body again before he placed his arm under Neo's knees and the other one around his waist. He waddled out of under the bed and stood up holding Neo's limp body.

"ARC!" Patrick screamed. Arc slammed open the door and saw Patrick holding Neo. He growled loudly while he walked closer.

"What happened?"

"I think you."

"What?" Arc's eyes were back to normal. He was no longer angry. He was concerned. He walked closer and brushed Neos cheek.

"You literally screamed at him, threatened him, and then when we got home slammed all the doors. I think he had a panic attack and passed out. We should bring him to your family doctor."

"I don't... remember that." Arc said confused. He looked down before realizing he blacked out after he heard Neo tell him no. He groaned before grabbing his keys and followed Patrick. They laid Neo in the back seat before they took off.

About three hours later, they arrived at Arcs house. Arc did not want to be back. He was here a few days ago and each time he left; he was in a horrible mood. He looked in the backseat and saw Neo still out. He parked, got out of the car, went to the back seat, pulled Neo into his arms, and followed Patrick up the stairs. Arcs house was almost identical to Patrick's. Inside was five floors instead of four, and the first floor contained game rooms, living rooms, dining hall, offices, and random rooms. The second and third floors contained all different ages of wolves. The second floor was for children up to the age of sixteen, and the third floor contained everyone else. The fourth floor contained those who were mated or engaged with no children. Families lived in the nearby houses due to wanting privacy, but once the child has their first shift, they are moved into the mansion. The fifth floor contained the Alpha family, offices, a kitchen, a movie theater, guest rooms, and the doctor.

His tribe lived by the cliffs near the rough beach. Most days there were cloudy and back in the day, the cliffs were known as ship destroyers. Hundreds of ships would feel the wrath of the troubling waves that would crash the ships into the cliffs.

Patrick opened the front door for Arc before they walked over to the elevator and pressed on to the fifth floor. Once the doors opened, they headed to Arcs bedroom. His bedroom could be seen as a one-bedroom apartment. Huge living room area, a mini kitchen, a huge bedroom with a walk-in closet and bathroom. The room was dark. Not because the lights were not on, but because of the theme. Huge 20-foot windows that were the far back wall. The view is immaculate. Huge wet black rocks. If standing by the windows you could look out for miles at the ocean. You could watch the waves crash into the rocks below. The windows allowed for natural light to illuminate the room. The whole bedroom was an open layout. Two stories, but no one could tell by the way the mansion was built on the cliffs. Arcs closet was two stories, the only doors that existed besides the bedroom door. The bathroom was blocked off by a wall that was placed to "Block" off the bathroom, yet the bathroom had no doors. The bathroom used to never have a wall, but his father forced him to understand boundaries. The mirrors inside the bathroom did not allow for the imagination to run wild. If someone was sitting in the bed, they could see everything that was happening in the bathroom. It was the same for the bathroom for the rest of the house.

Arc loved the open concept. He was allowed to be free and not confined. He was confident in his body and whoever was inside his bedroom understood that. Patrick, James, and Arc slept together in this room multiple times, and not once were they concerned about seeing one another naked. They grew up together. It was normal. Patrick closed the door behind them before he locked it. Patrick smiled enjoying the view that Arc had. He walked over to the windows, before he pushed the middle window. The middle window had a line around the ten-foot area that allowed the window to act like a spinning door. Patrick walked out to the balcony. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the fresh air. Arc laid Neo on the bed and removed his soaked hoodie. He kissed Neos forehead before he covered him with blankets. He walked over and joined Patrick.

They knew Neo could not leave the room due to the lock being on. The only way to leave was to punch in a code.

"I don't know why my mood changes like that when Neo tells me no."

"Maybe it's because you want to tame him while he says no. It's very common among alphas with anger issues. Your brain thinks he is defying you, but he is his own person. Yes, you and he might have a connection, but until you let go of that huge ego you have... the fear will continue. You were sweet and allowed him to take control during the game night... why not continue that. It is clear that he was abused or something... why continue that?"

Arc knew Patrick was right. Arc came from a high valued wolf tribe that many knew not to fuck with. His great-grandfather took over regions one by one until they all surrendered to him. His grandfather took over, then his father, and now it was his turn. He did not want to show weakness, but when it came to Neo. He wanted to bow down to the boy. He wanted Neo to tell him what to do. He wanted to be loyal to Neo. He slammed his hand down on the railing before he walked back into the room.

"I am going to shower." Arc walked over to the bathroom before he started to strip. Patrick stayed outside for a little longer, before he walked back inside and to the couch. He lay on the couch, placed his hands behind his head, and then laid his head back with his eyes closed. He raised his legs and rested his feet on the table.

Patrick heard the shower run and smiled. He took a deep breath before relaxing deeper into the couch.

A few hours passed and Neo slowly started to wake up. He slowly opened his eyes and turned to the side, bringing his knees closer to his chest. He kept slowly opening his eyes before he realized he was no longer on the beanbag. He was in an extremely comfortable bed, under thick blankets, and his head felt like it was resting on a cloud. He could not feel his body. He felt weak. He was numb. He kept his eyes open as he enjoyed the view. He heard Arc talk about how calming the rock cliffs were, but now he understood.

Patrick heard movement near the bed and looked over. He saw Neo turn over and bring his knees to his chest. He smiled softly and nudged Arc who was relaxing in boxers. He stood up and walked over to the bed. He climbed into bed before he pulled Neo's body closer to his. He used his hand to prop-up his own head before he looked down at Neo. He wrapped his other hand around Neos waist. He felt Neo stiffen up.

"Neo? I want to apologize for my temper earlier. It was not directed towards you I promise." Arc tightened his grip on Neos waist.

"Its...okay." Neo said in a whisper. Arc leaned back some before he turned Neo onto his back. Neo looked up at Arc with sad eyes. Arc frowned before he moved his hand up from his waist and cupped Neos cheek. He bent down and kissed Neos forehead. He sighed while he kept his hand on his cheek.

"You appeared to have passed out due to my actions and I want to say I am sorry again. I brought you to my house because it was the only place, we believed we could take you. I wanted to take you out for a nice dinner and a relaxing night on the town before we all departed for thanksgiving break." Arc took a deep breath before continuing.

"Yet, I fucked up again. I know saying sorry does not take back what happened but I just- "

He was cut off by Neo placing his hand over Arcs mouth. Neo did not want to hear it. He understood where Arc was coming from. He secretly read up on Arcs tribe and how prominently angry the family was. He looked into Arcs eyes before he moved his hand from Arcs mouth. He thought for a moment, before he placed two of his fingers on Arcs lips. He pushed his fingers against his lips, before Arc opened his mouth and sucked on his fingers. Arc could not keep his eyes off Neo. He wanted to replace Neos fingers with Neos lips. He let out a growl from his throat, before Neo removed his fingers. Neo looked at his fingers before he used his thumb to feel the wet fingers. His mind was curious. Neo hated that after everything Arc had done to him, he was still drawn to him. He looked back up at Arc. Arc leaned in closer and placed his lips onto Neos.