Chapter Eleven

"Oh wow... you do smell good Neo." Daniel looked down before he started to eat. Patrick growled at Daniel before he started to eat as well. Neo went onto his phone and checked his classes and checked his messages, socials, and just tried to disappear. He looked up and saw Daniel watching him. He tensed up as he felt uncomfortable. He looked back up at Patrick and saw he had his phone.

Neo: People are looking at me.

Patrick received the message and looked around and saw ten or more people who were around Neo looking at him.

Patrick: I see that.

Neo: What did he mean I smell good?

Patrick placed his phone down and looked at Daniel.

"What did you mean by Neo smelt good?"

"Oh, uh, people been saying that he smells like cinnamon bun when he walked past them. I sat here and it is true. He smells good."

Patrick closed his eyes and sniffed the air and smelt what the others were talking about. Daniel and Patrick met eyes. Patrick furrowed his brows before his eyes went wide and he looked at Neo. He knew what that smell was.

"Love? Are you almost finished?" Neo blushed at the nickname. Neo did not even touch his muffin. He nodded before standing up. Patrick winked at Daniel, who just figured out what the smell was and laughed. Patrick stood up and followed Neo out of the kitchen. He grabbed his hand and walked down the hall. He opened a door and pulled Neo into the room before slamming the door behind him. Neo yelped as he was pulled into the room and then the door slam. He looked up at Patrick before he took a step back. Patrick stepped closer to Neo. Neo kept walking backwards until he fell onto a couch. He yelped again before he looked at his surroundings. It looked like a movie theater room. Two convertible sofa bed couches that face a movie screen. Neo looked up at Patrick before he watched Patrick sit in his lap. He was being straddled by Patrick.

Neo looked around; he was confused. He looked up at Patrick and saw something new in his eye. He saw lust. He looked away, but Patrick grabbed Neos cheeks and made him look at him. Patrick chuckled loudly before he leaned in very closely.

"Cinnamon bun."

"What?"

"You... ever since this morning after our kiss... you have smelt like cinnamon buns." Neo blushed again. He was confused. He never heard this before. Patrick kept looking deeply into Neo's eyes trying to figure it out.

"Take a deep sniff of the air Neo." Neo did as he was asked and sniffed the air. He could smell the cinnamon bun and he could smell that it was coming off him. Neo's eyes went wide.

"Wha- what? I did not even use cologne or anything this morning... Why do I smell... like that?" Patrick moved his hand from Neo's face to his neck. He held it firmly. He squeezed Neo's neck for a moment before letting go, but he kept his hand there. Neo slowly closed his eyes as his neck was grabbed and squeezed. Patrick's touch made Neo weak. His body begging for more. Neo opened his eyes and looked around. As Patrick kept his hand on Neo's throat, the smell started to get stronger. The stronger scent proved Patrick's theory.

"Because... every time I touch you... you start to smell like cinnamon..."

"Ooh..." Neo swallowed hard, and Patrick tightened his grip on Neo's neck before he bent down and kissed him roughly. Neo kissed back leaning up wanting to bring himself closer to Patrick. His body did not feel like himself. He felt like he was in a trance. His conscious disappears and someone else takes over. Neo placed his hands-on Patrick's hips and gripped them tightly. He let out a moan when his bottom lip was bit and pulled. Patrick growled loudly while he kept his grip on the boy's throat.

"Mine."

"What?" Neo whimpered while Patrick removed his hand and placed is lips where his hand once was. Patrick kissed, nipped, and licked all over Neo's neck. Neo let out soft whimpers, but he let out a moan when Patrick started to bite and suck on a sweet spot. Neo gripped Patrick's waist tighter. His eyes closed in pleasure. Once Patrick finished his art, he leaned up and kissed Neo hard. Neo moved his hands up and into Patrick's hair. Patrick could no longer control himself. Neo needed a break, so Neo pushed up on Patrick's chest, and Patrick growled loudly, but remove his lips from his.

Neo tried to catch his breath. Patrick laughed loudly while he played with Neo's hair. Neo looked up at Patrick with pleading eyes.

"Why did... why did you call me yours?"

Patrick smiled and chuckled.

"Because... you are mine. My Neo."

"Oh..." Neo and Patrick sat there in silence for a few minutes before Neo looked back up at Patrick and smiled. The smell of cinnamon bun was strong still. Patrick stood up and brought Neo with him. Neo was embarrassed. He looked at the time and they were in the room for over two hours. He turned away from Patrick and looked towards the door.

"I think... I think it would be smart for us to go back to the dorm. If you act like that because of my scent... I don't want to be attacked by other people. Daniel looked like he wanted to take a bite of me." Once Neo brought up Daniel. Patrick growled loudly. He disliked knowing Neo figured that out. Patrick wrapped his arms around Neo and growled into his ear.

"I'll kill him if he touches you. My father wanted to see us before we left. So, let us go see him, and then we can go home." Neo smirked. For once he was going to be able to make Patrick jealous.

"Hm? I don't know. Maybe Daniel would like to see me more." Neo started to walk to the door, but he was soon pressed against the wall. His head turned to the side, chest pressed against the wall, and his ass against Patrick's groin. Patrick had his hands next to Neo's face. He pressed himself deeper into Neo. He wanted Neo to feel his presence.

"Don't try me Neo." Patrick growled into Neo's ear. Neo giggled while he tried to push himself off the wall, but Patrick moved his hands to Neo's hips and pressed himself back into the wall.

"Sorry sir. I won't do it again." He heard Patrick breathe in loudly before he stepped back. He turned to the door and opened it.