Chapter Seven

After the three men decide on a plan, they head their separate ways. James had football practice, Patrick had class, and Arc decided to wander around campus. Neo finished his second class and decided to go to the bakery on campus to get something to eat before he headed back to his dorm. Once he ordered and received his food, he made the journey back to his room. He wanted to sit in peace and eat his breakfast.

Back at the dorm he slipped his shoes off and sat at his desk. He placed his phone into the little fake TV stand he had and played YouTube. He ate while he watched one of his favorite content creators. Once he finished eating, he decided to go through his email to figure out if the housing department had gotten back to him about the steps to take to move out. He liked the dorm, but he was terrified of Arc. He also had to pay out of pocket for the dorm and the dorm bill is due very soon. He frowned as he had not received an email just yet, but he decided to go to the whiteboard behind him and started to write out his whole month's plan. Class after class and then decided to write his work schedule on the board as well so he would not forget.

He knew his work did not care if he started school, he was one of the best servers they had and they were not going to let him go easily. He knew he needed money, and he knew it would be hard, but it was the life he had. I wish I had alpha money. He thought before frowning and wrote his specialized bills that were due on his whiteboard.

He had exactly four weeks to pay off the rest of the tuition for the semester, or he would be removed from the dorms. He thought about living in his car, but he hoped he would be able to switch out to a cheaper dorm. He applied late to the housing and was lucky enough to even get a spot. I bet they didn't even want another roommate and that is why Arc acted out. If I cannot move out, I will live in my car until I can get an off-campus housing apartment.

He sighed as he leaned back in his chair. He had only been here for less than seventy-two hours, and he already wanted to drop out or live in his car. He rubbed his forehead with his thumb and middle finger before deciding to change into his work outfit.

He changed into black almost skintight black dress pants, skintight long-sleeve black button-up, and black dress shoes. He went to the bathroom mirror and fixed his hair. He wanted it to look messy but put together. He brushed his teeth and sprayed cologne. Sadly, he sprayed Arc's all over himself. He sat back in his chair and continued schoolwork. He knew he had to be at work at five and now it was four. He groaned loudly as he knew he needed to leave in a moment. He stood up stretched and grabbed his keys and wallet. He walked to the front door and as he was about to open it, Arc walked through and looked down at Neo.

"Oh sorry," Neo said and stepped back. He did not want to cause a problem.

"Oh, no worries. You smell... good." Arc said while sniffing the air. He smiled realizing that Neo was wearing his cologne.

"Oh, uh thanks," Neo said as he walked out the door. Arc could not help himself from checking Neo out. The outfit did him justice. Arc followed Neo out of the room and into the hallway.

"Do... you need something?" Neo said confused. Arc leaned against the wall with his arms crossed. He shook his head no.

"I forgot I am waiting for the other two." He said as his eyes examined Neo's body. God did it look good. Arc furrowed his brows confused as to why he was looking at Neo like that. On cue, James and Patrick came out of the elevator and started to walk down the hall. Neo shook his head and turned around to walk, but again he slammed into something hard.

"Woah Neo, you need to check where you are walking." Patrick laughed before sniffing the air. He looked down at Neo and then at Arc. Arc nodded. Patrick smiled enjoying the smell. Patrick also examined Neo's outfit. Enjoying the nearly skintight outfit. Patrick wanted to know where Neo worked. He needed to see Neo in an outfit like this for longer than just the conversation they are having now.