Christmas Head canons

-The turtles would stay indoors more since it's colder

-(Y/N) would have to take patrols more since they, the turtles, wouldn't be out as much.

-Donnie would be very sad and a little moody because he couldn't see (Y/N) as much.

-When (Y/N) was finally on winter break she hang with the turtles more.

-Hot Coco, heating blankets, CUDDLES(Mikey)

-(Y/N) is a personal heater mostly used by Mikey and Donnie, sometimes Raph when he's really cold, Leo rarely but will get dragged by Mikey into a cuddle pile with (Y/N) in the center

just this on the floor of the lair. Splinter got a bit scared think his sons merged into a big shell ball.

-CHRISTMAS SHOPPING!!!!!

-April pulling (Y/N) store to store trying to find something for the brothers and each other.

-(Y/N) easily finding gifts for everyone except Donnie.

-She know what he likes but wants it to be special. WHY? She don't know.

-Has a crisis but finds something just in time.

-Spends Christmas morning with April and her family

-Social Akwardness >>>

-Wanting to leave but not wanting to be seen leaving

-leaves with a pile of presents.

-Mikey so excited

-Tackle hugs ♡

-Lair is decorated with Hollies, and a small Christmas tree in the center of the lair.

-Some more Hot Chocolate and stories by Splinter

-Embarrassed turtles

-( ゚Д゚)<Sensei!!

-Present exchange

-Mikey:

gets: candy, Nartuo manga, cook book, fluffy orange blanket

gives: little fox plushie

-Raph:

gets: boxing gloves, stress toys[(Y/N) had to explain what it was], new drum sticks

gives: brass knuckles, strawberry scented candle(he won't tell where and how he got one)

-Leo:

gets: a traditional japanesse pad and paint brush, No.1 Boss mug( he was very conflicted about it but it made Donnie and Raph laugh), Captain Ryan action figure

gives: a copy of fighting techniques, a small tanto

-Donnie: ❤︎

gets: a new chemistry kit, many chemicals that are very hard to obtain( questioned where (Y/N) got them, accesses denied)

gives: a very large purple sweater, a new kitsune mask that has night vision and other abilities, a photo of the two of them together.

-later (Y/N) likes to walk on the roofs of New York.

-unexpected snowing

-Donnie follows curious, (Y/N) knows he's there but doesn't say anything she kinda likes having his presence with her.

"I know you're there," (Y/N) said, glancing back at the turtle who was a bit surprised that she had noticed him.

"Sorry," he apologized.

"No need to say sorry; it's nice having you around," (Y/N) replied, motioning for him to come over and join her. He approached and sat on the ledge next to her as they looked down the bustling street below. Across the way, a lively Christmas party filled a house, and a beautifully decorated Christmas tree was visible through the front windows.

"Pretty neat. A big tree, family, presents all around, but just not having to worry about aliens or an evil clan of ninjas out to get ya," (Y/N) mused. She pulled her knees to her chest and rested her chin on them. "I used to spend Christmas like that. It's been a while since I've actually enjoyed Christmas like this."

"Like what?" Donnie asked, curious to learn more.

"Like with a family. I mean, I spend it with April's, but they don't know me like you guys do. You guys are special," (Y/N) confessed, stealing a glance at Donnie, her cheeks tinted with a rosy hue.

Donnie looked into her eyes, his own cheeks reddening, but he shyly looked away. "Like a family, huh? That sounds nice," he said.

"It is, isn't it?" she agreed, standing up and brushing the snow off her bottom. Extending her hand to Donnie, he took it, and she pulled him to his feet. "Let's go back; it's getting cold."

The two gracefully descended the fire escape. Donnie's eyes caught sight of a mistletoe hanging from a nearby window. "What's that?" he asked, pointing to the plant.

(Y/N) followed his gaze and blushed at the sight of the mistletoe. "That's a mistletoe. People hang it up, and when two people pass under it, they have to... well, kiss," she explained

Donnie's cheeks reddened at the prospect of kissing his crush. This might be the only chance he'd ever get. "So, should we?" he nervously asked. (Y/N) waved her arms in front of her, a playful smile on her face. "You don't have to do it if you don't want to."

Donatello, mustering boldness, replied, "What if I want to?" Surprised by Donnie's answer, (Y/N) looked at him in the eyes. "Alright," she said, closing the gap between them. Donnie also leaned in, bending down a bit to reach (Y/N)'s height, while she went onto the tips of her toes to meet him. The two slowly closed their eyes, their lips just centimeters away from each other.

However, their magical moment was abruptly interrupted by Donnie's ringing phone. Both of them opened their eyes and instinctively moved away from each other. (Y/N) looked away, a warmth spreading across her cheeks. Donnie reluctantly reached for his T-phone and answered it, irritation evident in his voice. "This better be important."

"Splinter wants you back, Don. There's a snowstorm heading this way. Also, why do you sound—," Leo's voice came through the phone, but Donnie interrupted by abruptly hanging up. He sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Sorry about that. I gotta get going," he apologized, feeling a bit down.

(Y/N) noticed his change in demeanor and placed a comforting hand on his shoulder. She went on her tiptoes and pressed a small kiss on his cheek. Donnie glanced over at her, surprised, and touched the cheek she kissed. "Merry Christmas, Donnie," she said, descending down the fire escape.

Donnie stood frozen for a moment before a smile spread across his face, watching (Y/N)'s retreating figure. "Merry Christmas, (Y/N)," he dreamily said, savoring the warmth of the unexpected kiss. It turned out to be the best Christmas ever.

MERRY CHRISTMAS! HAPPY HANUKA! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

LOVE, Ray_Kokei