Halloween Special

Y/N's POV

Halloween is just around the corner, and the excitement in the lair is palpable. Mikey can barely contain his enthusiasm. "Ahh yeah, dudes! Halloween is coming, and this year, we can experience it ourselves!" he cheers.

April and I can't help but chuckle at Mikey's boundless excitement. After all, it's their chance to roam freely above ground without causing mass hysteria. Raph chimes in with a mischievous grin, "I can't wait to get up there and scare some kids."

"Same here, bro," I say, giving him a high five. But Leo, ever the responsible one, interjects, "Hey, just because people might think we're in costumes doesn't mean we should let our guard down."

"Okay, mom!" I respond sarcastically, but Leo is resolute, "I'm serious, the last thing I want is for people to discover our existence."

Mikey decides to change the topic, asking about our Halloween costumes. I mention, "I'll probably go as Kita," to which Donnie points out, "But that's just yourself, won't that give your identity away?"

April jumps in, "You'd be surprised how many people dress up as Kita."

"I'm popular, and I don't need to try that hard." I gloat

Leo is curious about April's costume plans, and she admits, "I'm not really sure. Maybe I'll go as Ghostface or something?"

Donnie, showing his innocence, asks, "Ghostface? What's that?"

I'm surprised by this and ask, "You've never watched 'Scream'?

"If it's a scary movie, we aren't allowed."Leo explains, "We lost those privileges after Mikey couldn't sleep for three days."

Mikey defends himself, clutching a pillow and hiding behind it, "Hey, 'The Human Centipede' was hella scary. I could hear the doctor's voice in my closet." He shivers at the memory.

Raph rolls his eyes and reassures his brother, "Mikey, it's just a movie; it's fake."

Donnie chimes in, "Actually, it's based on a real event."

Leo's interest is piqued, "Really?"

I join in, sharing my knowledge, "Oh, I know this story. It's about the Nazi scientists and the experiments they did on war prisoners."

Mikey gulps and shivers even more, muttering, "The only thing scarier than a scary movie is a scary scientist, and I live with one," while side-eyeing Donnie.

A tense silence falls over the room until Raph breaks it, saying, "Who's gonna tell him?"

Donnie, oblivious, asks, "Tell me what?"

Leo tries to deflect, "It's nothing."

April attempts to reassure Mikey, patting his shell, "You can relax, Mikey. It's not like people like that exist."

Donnie, sensing the tension, begins to say, "Actually..." but I swiftly intervene, "Donnie, I love you, but let's not talk about statistics."

He tries to cover it up with a chuckle, "I wasn't going to talk about statistics."

I raise an eyebrow, giving him a knowing look. "Yeah, I was," he admits, and the room erupts in laughter at the absurdity of the situation.

 "Yeah, I was," he admits, and the room erupts in laughter at the absurdity of the situation