Old Friend, New Alliance

Y/N's Pov:

"I'm sorry, what is this?" I asked, holding the canister, trying to understand what it is

"So that's the..." Leo started, captivated by the canister.

"Mutagen that turned us all into what we are now," Donnie explained, referring to their transformation.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. This mysterious substance was responsible for the turtles becoming mutants. It was mind-boggling to me, and I felt like I was thrown into a whirlwind of craziness.

"Let's drink some!" Mikey exclaimed, reaching for the canister, but I quickly moved it away from his grasp.

"We don't know what this does, and I won't take any chances," I said, feeling cautious about experimenting with an unknown substance.

"Also, why would you do that?" Raph questioned Mikey's impulsive suggestion.

"Cause if you mutate a mutant, you get a super mutant!" Mikey argued with excitement.

"I don't think that's how science works," I deadpanned, trying to inject some reason into the conversation.

"That or a pile of goo on the sidewalk," Donnie added humorously.

"Either way, it's an improvement," Raph teased, enjoying the banter.

Amid the playful exchange, Leo took charge and reminded us of the seriousness of the situation. "Guys, this is huge. Whoever kidnapped those people is somehow connected to what happened to us fifteen years ago."

"How is that possible?" Donnie questioned, still perplexed.

"For alien robots, anything is possible," Mikey interjected, and I couldn't help but feel amused and bewildered at the same time.

"Stop that. There are no such things as alien robots!" Donnie retorted, trying to bring some sense back into the conversation.

"I am so confused," I confessed, feeling a bit overwhelmed by the revelations.

"It'll make sense once I show you," Mikey assured me, stomping towards the driver of the van. He grabbed the driver's face and tried to remove it as if it were a mask, but Leo stopped him, explaining it was not a mask.

"Mikey, stop! It's not a mask," Leo said, realizing that the man was what he seemed.

"Alright, let's get some answers." I say walking up towards the driver. Donnie and Mikey grab the drivers arm keeping him in place. "I won't tell you anything, Kita." the driver says using my vigilante name.

"Kita?" Raph asked, curious about my vigilante name.

"I'm a little popular around here," I explained, a hint of pride in my voice.

As we attempted to interrogate the driver, he remained defiant and insulted us with offensive words. However, I had a trick up my sleeve to loosen his tongue. I unscrewed the cap of the Mutagen canister and waved it around dramatically.

"You see, my friends here were normal guys, and I was a very pretty human until we found this," I said in a chilling voice. "Now you might turn up handsome like Donnie over there," I glanced at Donnie, noticing his blush, "or you'll look like me, having to hide my face. Are you feeling lucky?" I asked in a low, ominous tone.

"I'm starting to like her," Raph commented, seemingly impressed with my tactics.

"Well?" I demanded, tipping the Mutagen canister threateningly toward Snake's face, determined to get some answers.

"Aah! Okay, okay! They call themselves the Kraang. They've been grabbing scientists from all over the city," Snake confesses under the pressure.

"Well, that worked pretty well," Leo comments, acknowledging my tactics.