Character Knowledge

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)
Age: 15
Height: 5'0 (same height as Raph)

(Y/N) has been training as a ninja of the Masuku clan since she could walk. Her parents, both members of the Masuku clan, were dedicated to their duty as loyal protectors of the Hamato clan, forging a strong bond of friendship between the two clans. The Masuku clan's role was to safeguard the Hamato heirs and ensure their safety at all costs.

Tragedy struck when the Hamato clan faced a brutal attack by the Foot, resulting in the loss of many Masuku members during the fierce battle. Faced with the imminent risk of extinction, the Masuku clan made the difficult decision to separate from the Hamato clan in order to protect their legacy. They disappeared from their previous life, leaving behind everything they knew.

(Y/N)'s parents couldn't bear to abandon their old friend, Hamato Yoshi, when they heard that he was in New York. They moved to America, bringing their young child with them. Though their primary mission was to find Yoshi, fate had other plans. Unable to locate him, they devoted their time to raising their daughter and training her in the ancient art of ninjitsu. They settled in a farmhouse near the O'Neil family, who became their close and trusted friends.

Despite her petite frame, (Y/N) possessed incredible agility and flexibility, making her a formidable ninja even without immense physical strength. She displayed remarkable talent in wielding various weapons, with a particular mastery of the naginata. In addition to her ninja training, (Y/N) had a natural affinity for machines and technology. She often helped fix electronics and even constructed a ninja training course with her father's assistance to hone her skills further.

On her ninth birthday, (Y/N) received a special gift from her parents – a kitsune mask, symbolizing the Masuku clan's protective spirit. Her mother told her, "The Kitsune will always protect the one it loves. One day, you'll understand its true meaning." However, just three days after this joyous occasion, her parents unexpectedly received a lead on Hamato Yoshi's whereabouts. Leaving (Y/N) with the O'Neils, they set off once again on a quest to find their old friend. Sadly, they never returned.

 Kirby O'Neil and his daughter April, took on the responsibility of caring for (Y/N) after her parents' disappearance. They were unaware of the family's ninja heritage but understood that they were entrusted with (Y/N)'s well-being. Living in the shadows of her parents' past, (Y/N) trained harder, determined to carry on the legacy of the Masuku clan while holding onto hope that someday she might discover the truth about her parents' fate and find Hamato Yoshi, completing her family circle once more.

At the age of fifteen, (Y/N) had grown and evolved significantly since the days of her peaceful upbringing in the countryside. Now living with the O'Neils in the bustling city of New York, she had developed a unique personality and a fierce determination to protect her loved ones and seek the truth about her parents and Hamato Yoshi.

By day, (Y/N) appeared as a sarcastic and rebellious punk, unafraid to challenge authority and always eager to tinker with robotics and other technological marvels. Her mischievous nature often led her into trouble, but she faced the world with a resilient spirit, never backing down from any challenge.

However, as the sun set, (Y/N) transformed into a kick-ass vigilante known as Kita. Clad in a sleek ninja outfit and armed with her exceptional ninja skills and weaponry, she roamed the city's dark alleys, tirelessly protecting the streets from criminals and those who threatened innocent lives. With her ninja training and exceptional agility, Kita struck fear into the hearts of wrongdoers, ensuring that justice prevailed even in the shadows.

Her commitment to finding Hamato Yoshi and uncovering the fate of her parents never wavered. This quest for truth drove her every night as she searched for any leads, determined to bring closure to the mysteries surrounding her past.

Ninja outfit:(The red parts of the mask can be switched with your favorite color

weapon:

weapon:

other stuff:

other stuff:

(Y/N)= your name
(L/N)= last name
(F/C)= favorite color
(H/L)= hair length
(H/C)= hair color
(E/C)= eye color

Disclaimer: I do not own the TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES franchise or any of it's characters. I only own Y/N and any other original characters added in this story. Also art is not mines credit to all the original owners.

AAAANnnnnnnnddddd we are off! hello readers I'm gonna call you guys peeps this is my third book but my first reader insert. I hope yall enjoy because if you didn't that's all on you. Anywho let's go!!!