Endeavor Agency

It was the first day the group's new work study. They stood on the roof of Endeavor's agency early in the morning, their flame headed host standing in front of them. It was clear he disliked the morning as much as they did, as it seemed he was slightly more grumpy than usual.

Endeavor: "Alright you four, listen up. I asked Shoto here so I could further his training. He will be my priority, but as I am your teacher while you are here, I will ensure you all gain the information to become real heroes drilled into your heads. To do so, I need to know what I'm dealing with. Bakugo, you first."

Bakugo grunted but complied.

Bakugo: "I sweat a nitroglycerin like substance from my pores and explode it on command. I've focused on my hands and just recently started using my feet for propulsion."

Endeavor nodded.

Endeavor: "Now, Midoriya."

Bakugo stepped up again.

Bakugo: "He can't speak. We believe it's a sort of trade off considering he doesn't need human meat. Other than that he's your regular Demon Type. Strong regeneration, insane strength and speed, minor shape-shifting, as well as his "Blood Demon Art" or whatever it's called."

Endeavor: "I see. And what is it exactly?"

Bakugo: "Exploding Blood. Despite the name it's just fire. It only burns what he deems necessary so if you're an ally, you're safe. He can ignite it at will and from any distance. He uses it to fly sometimes too. Oh and then there's his sword."

Endeavor looked confused.

Endeavor: "Sword?"

Bakugo gestured to Izuku who nodded and pulled his sword from his arm. The half-metal half-flesh blade reflected the sun's light easily.

Bakugo: "I don't know much about that. He tells his handler everything so get that stuff from her."

Endeavor: "Handler?"

Ashido stepped in.

Ashido: "The official term for why Mirko is in the dorms with us."

Endeavor nodded.

Endeavor: "Right. How about you?"

Ashido then went on to describe the fact that she needs to work on her Blackwhip control, while disguising it as a sudden manifestation of her quirk. Izuku had stopped paying attention due to the sunrise, which he began to watch. After a minute, their boss spoke up once more.

Endeavor: "Alright. During your time here you will each learn how to control your abilities better. To prove to me that you have gotten stronger over your work here, you must stop a crime faster then me once."

Bakugo smiled punched his palm.

Bakugo: "Prepare to be disappointed! We'll do that before the day's over!"

Their earpieces suddenly crackled to life.

Dispatch: "Out of control car at the intersection of main and clay!"

Endeavor flared his flames and flew off in the direction of the incident. In response, the four students immediately began to follow him. Todoroki was sliding on ice and using fire to boost himself, Ashido was running and jumping across rooftops along side Izuku, and Bakugo was flying. Despite their speed, the car was stopped and the driver was safe before they arrived. As they landed, Endeavor looked to them and spoke.

Endeavor: "That, is what you need to beat. Any slower, and many lives could have been lost. Understand?"

The four nodded and he approached them.

Endeavor: "Good. We'll be patrolling until noon. Then we go back to the agency for an hour of training. After that, you four head back to UA."

Another call came in and Endeavor took off, leaving his students in the dust.

Todoroki: "We have a long way to go. Let's move."

The group then began to follow their host.

---

Dispatch: "Alert! Man is floating through the city stealing glass with his quirk. He claims that some darkness is coming!"

Endeavor: "Move!"

It had been a couple hours and the group had not been able to get close to Endeavor's speed. Now, they followed him to yet another crime. They rushed to the scene to see the man collecting the glass and adding it to an orb he was floating on.

Endeavor: "You! Stop this!"

The man turned to face him.

Man: "Endeavor! Welcome! Just the man I wanted to see. It's your fire that's bringing this darkness after all!"

He began to send the liquid glass towards the hero, who avoided it and went after him. In response, the man quickly decended and began to run. Endeavor gave chase, though the man was much faster then he expected. He chased him through multiple allies, when the group revealed they had gone around and cut the man off. Just before any of them could touch the villain, Hawks swooped in and took him down. Endeavor shot out of the ally and stopped.

Bakugo: *Yelling* "We had that bird brain!"

Ashido: "Yeah!"

Hawks stood up and scratched the back of his head while chuckling

Hawks: "Yeah, sorry about that. I just couldn't he-"

It was then he saw Izuku and instantly took a few steps back. Izuku immediately grew a smug look on his face. He took a step forward and the winged hero took one back. Endeavor stepped between them and faced Hawks.

Endeavor: "Hawks, your help is appreciated. Why are you here?"

Hawks shook off his fear and pulled out a red book.

Hawks: "Oh, nothing really. Just wanted to give you this book. I think you'll really like it. I even highlighted my favorite parts."

He handed it to Endeavor who took it. He then swung around the large man and handed more copies to Todoroki, Ashido, and Bakugo. He carefully tossed one to Izuku from several feet away.

Ashido: "How many do you have!?"

Bakugo: "Kinda, creepy."

Hawks: "Anywho, I should get going. Got... somewhere to be. See ya number one!"

With that said, he flew off into the distance.