Return

Izuku, Rumi, and their twins landed safely on the grass of UA's campus. As the helicopter blades come to a stop, they step off. As they did, Nezu approached the helicopter.

Nezu: "Glad to see you four made it out okay!"

Rumi smirked.

Rumi: "It's gonna take more than an angry mob to break our spirits you rat!"

Nezu chuckled.

Nezu: "I never doubted that. May I see the twins?"

Izuku: "Ah!"

He bent down and showed them to Nezu. He stepped forward to take a closer look.

Nezu: "Well then. The six eyed one is Michikatsu and the one with the mark is Yoriichi, correct."

Rumi: "Yep!"

Nezu: "I'm excited to see how they grow! I'll let you two take them to the dorms. I have an angry mob to take care of, though please come see me later. Also, do not let them out of your sight."

Rumi: "We weren't planning on it."

Nezu gave them a smile and walked away. The two parents then walked out over to the dorms. As they entered, they noticed the entire class was waiting there, including the small Eri, there was a congratulations banner above them.

Class: "Congratulations!"

Eri: "Congatlaton!"

Tsu and Bakugo stepped forward first. Bakugo patted Izuku on the shoulder.

Bakugo: "Looks like you're gonna have a lot more on your plate. Good luck."

Tsu: "I hope you two are ready -kero-"

Izuku smiled at them, then another voice was heard.

Ashido: "Where are they!? Let us see the adorable demon rabbit babies!"

She pushed through the class and over to the couple. She took one look at the two and immediately squealed in excitement.

Ashido: *Yelling* "Oh my god! They're so cute!"

The class then collectively swarmed the two. It took a few hours for them to relatively calm down. Now, they were lounging in the common space. Yaoyorozu was holding Yoriichi and Tokoyami was holding Michikatsu.

Yaoyorozu: "Little Yoriichi looks like a ray of sunshine. It's like he absorbs the sunlight itself."

Izuku: "Mm."

Tokoyami: "This child, he seems to be drawn to the darkness, yet shares his brother's radiance, much like the moon."

He handed Michikatsu to Rumi.

Rumi: "Yep, he gets that from me! He'll be loyal to Mama won't you?"

He began to cry and kick around.

Rumi: "Ha! Lively like me too!"

Yaoyorozu: "That reminds me, Yoriichi doesn't seem to be as vocal as Michikatsu."

Rumi: "Yeah, he'll cry for food but that's about it."

As if on cue, the boy began to cry too.

Rumi: "Looks like I need to whip both out."

She pulled up her top and began to breastfeed both children.... in front of the entirety of 1-A. Izuku began to laugh as the others either stared in bewilderment or looked away in embarrassment.

Rumi: "What!? If you all can't handle a little boob action then you'll never be prepared for hero work!"

This didn't change the atmosphere much but it did lighten the sudden tension.

---

Rumi and Izuku walked into Nezu's office, each holding a child. They sat down and Nezu began to talk.

Nezu: "Thank you two for coming. This is highly important."

Rumi: "Then get on with it!"

Nezu nodded and cleared his throat.

Nezu: "As you know, a mysterious organization of demons may be after you two and your children. They are not the only ones now."

Izuku: "Rah?"

Rumi: "Yeah, what do you mean?"

Nezu sighed.

Nezu: "As you may know, there is no government organization without a shady side, not even the Safety Commission is safe from that rule. They often take in children with powerful or deadly quirks to act as their black ops assassins. I do not know who their current agent is, but their previous agent was Lady Nagant."

He looked up to see fear and anger appear on their faces.

Rumi: "You think they'll try to take them?"

Nezu nodded.

Nezu: "They won't act in the day, not when so many of the top ten heros are on our side, leaving only their black ops agent. Which is also why, I hired a couple people to be guards." *Loudly* "You can come in now!"

One man walked in. He was tall and muscular. He wore a sleeveless track suit, two golden arm bands on his biceps, and a gem covered headband. Twin swords covered in wrappings and connected by chains were held on his back.

Nezu: "Tengen Uzui, otherwise known by his hero name, Sound Hashira. He's part of the lethal hero team, the Slayer Corps. His quirk, Sound Manipulation, allows him to amplify and utilize sounds in offensive attacks."

Uzui: "I can assure you that your children will know just how flashy hero work can be!"

Izuku: "Mmmmm."

Rumi: "You said there were two."

Nezu: "Ah, yes I did. He must be nervous." *Loudly* "Come in Burnout!"

Izuku recognized the name, but couldn't place where he had heard it before.

Rumi: *Yelling* "No way! Not him!"

Izuku whipped his head around to see the last man he thought would walk through the door. The man had black curly hair and freckles on his cheeks. From his mouth dangled a freshly lit cigarette. He looked at Izuku with eyes that once held hatred, but now only held guilty care.

Hisashi: "Long time no see Izuku. How ya been?"