Inner Demon

Izuku started to awaken as his insides regenerated from the burns. He opened his eyes to find All Might in his skinny form, standing over an unconscious All For One. He looked to the boy and nodded, he had won. Izuku looked to his left, seeing a conscious, but exhausted Rumi sitting a few feet away.

Izuku: "Ah?"

Rumi: "Yeah I won, who do you think I am?"

Izuku smiled, then chuckled, she followed suit.

After a few minutes Kamui Woods and Hawks appeared, and Mt. Lady woke up. Ambulances showed up to load up injured civilians and heros, though All Might refused, opting to stay a while longer. Izuku was about to stand up, when he was pinned to a nearby wall by Hawks' feathers.

Rumi: "Hawks!? What the he-"

Kamui Woods bound her arms and legs, and even attempted to cover her mouth, though he gave up after she kept moving.

Kamui: "We're here to do something that should've been done long ago."

Hawks: "Demons like him shouldn't be aloud to live."

He summoned one of his bigger feathers, placing it to Izuku's throat, lining up to decapitate him. All Might saw what was happening and ran, or rather speed walked, over.

AM: "Stop this! He is my student and my teacher's grandson, I will not allow this to go on!"

Mt. Lady walked over.

Mt. L: "What are you gonna do? You're powerless now, everyone knows that."

AM: "I will ensure you get arrested for murder and accomplice to murder. If those don't stick I will have your hero licenses revoked."

Mt. L: "We all know there's too many demon haters for that to happen. Hawks, slay this demon."

Rumi started thrashing and the news copter the recorded the fight came back to get the new conflict.

Rumi: *Yelling* "No! Don't! I can't lose him! Let Izu go please!"

Tears started falling from her eyes.

K&M: "Izu?"

Rumi: *Yelling* "Let him go! He doesn't deserve this! He didn't do anything to you! I'll kill you if you touch him!"

Hawks: "You're rather attached to him, even for a roommate, is something else going on between you and this monster Mirko?"

Rumi looked to Izuku, who nodded, ready.

Rumi: *Yelling* "Let him go! You touch my Izu and I swear you won't live to see the day! Not after I just got him back!"

Hawks: "So that's why you wouldn't say yes, you were busy with this, thing."

Rumi: "What? Jealous that the thing you despise is a better choice than you?"

Hawks: "Woods."

Kamui: "Disgusting, dating a demon, you should die after him."

In response to her claim the wooden 'hero' used his quirk to spear her leg, pinning her to the ground. The pain caused her to scream, tears running down her face. Ordinarily, she wouldn't be so reactive, but Izuku being in danger was causing her to be, not so focused.

During this whole ordeal, Izuku could be heard thrashing and grunting, but once he saw Rumi get hurt and hear her scream, he stopped. The others noticed he sudden silence, but then he started breathing hard, almost to the brink of hyperventilating. He grit his teeth, a soft yet menacing laugh escaping his mouth.

Small flashes of the mistreatment he'd endured over the years, images the disgusted looks he'd recieved, all started flashing through his mind. The 'heros' watched in fear as Izuku grew in size, as black, crack-like marks appeared around his eyes, and as a long white horn grew from the right side of his forehead. The feathers holding him up couldn't hold his new size so they dislodged and he fell a few inches to the ground. The smile plastered on his face wasn't one of joy, but deranged, angry, glee.

He dissappeared and punched Kamui Woods in the stomach, sending him flying and causing him to puke. He then whipped his head around to look at Mt. Lady who activated her quirk and tried to step on him. He simply jumped up and knocked her out with a kick to the head. When he landed he slowly turned to look at Hawks, who had summoned a second large feather. Hawks was used to flying and fighting at high speeds, so he could keep up with Izuku, who charged at him. Hawks kept slicing him with feathers, which would be immediately burned. Finally Hawks was able to get in a few solid hits, which were him cutting Izuku's limbs and head off.

Hawks: "Good riddance, no demon type can survive decapitation."

He turned to walk away but heard Izuku still breathing, when he turned around, he saw something that scared him to his core.

Hawks: "H-how!?"

Izuku's limbs and head were floating, held to his body by masses of blood.

Hawks: "How did it congeal so fast!?"

Izuku started laughing as he used the congealed blood to pull his body back together. Once he was whole again, he used Hawks' confusion to knock him out with a single punch to the head. As his fight was over, Rumi looked to him, and saw him drooling, looking at Hawks' unconscious body. She watched him bend down and pick up the man's arm, brining it to his mouth. She moved quickly, picking up piece of rebar, launching herself towards him, putting the bar in his mouth, and holding his head back.

Rumi: "Izu! You're better than this! Remember why you wanted to be a hero!"

He kept fighting against her, and she could tell the bar wouldn't last much longer. He reached up with his hand and she grasped it in hers.

Rumi: "Would your mother be proud of you if you ate someone!? No! Would Nana want you to wear to her cape!? No! You wanted to be a hero to prove demons aren't all bad! Be a hero Izu! Let go!"

This seemed to hit something within his mind, as he stopped struggling.

In his mind, he found himself being held by two people, his mother, Inko, and his grandmother, Nana. They looked at him, sympathetic smiles on their faces.

Inko: "My little boy, you're so strong, stronger than even I thought you could be. I'm so proud of you, and tell Rumi I approve of her."

Nana: "You're a good kid. I'm glad you're my grandson. Granny Nana will always be by your side Izuku."

I&N: "We love you Izuku. Now go. Rumi and your friends need you."

With that he woke up in Rumi's arms. He started crying as he shrunk back down, horn and black marks disappearing. He then hugged her tightly, which she reciprocated. After a few minutes Izuku calmed down and got up, helping Rumi walk. As they finally exited the crater made by the big fight, they noticed the crowd that had surrounded it. Rumi spied a news camera, dragged Izuku over to it, and gave him a kiss, live on the news. The next few days would be one hell of a ride.