Christmas Special

Izuku opened his eyes to a dark room. He looked around and found his phone, turning it on the check the time. As he was doing that the date caught his eye. He almost forgot it was Christmas! He jumped out of bed, got dressed and ran down to the common space of the dorms.

Once he was down he sat next to Tsu and Bakugo to eat the breakfast Sato was making. Izuku picked out a generous helping of pancakes, bacon, and breakfast sausages. Even Aizawa joined in on the breakfast.

After they were done eating Togata showed up with Eri in a Santa suit. They included the small girl in their mystery gift exchange. Sero attached his tape to each present and gave each end to a different person. When Izuku pulled his he got a Thirteen figure Uraraka bought.

After thanking each other for the gifts they left the dorms to go see family, but Bakugo dragged Izuku off towards his house. Izuku tried to text Rumi be she wouldn't answer. The small smirk on Bakugo's face told him it was a surprise.

They reached the Bakugo household within the hour and Mitsuki answered the door to let them in. She led Izuku and Katsuki into the living room and sat them down. She came back with a couple presents and gave one to each of them. Izuku opened his and got a custom made zip up sweatshirt with enlarged sleeves.

After getting his gift Masaru led him up to a guest room, shoved him in, and closed the door, with a smirk on his face. When Izuku turned the light on, something on the bed caught his eye. A lumpy present was laid out and seemed to be moving. Before he could open it, he heard the front door open and close, as well as the car leaving. He shrugged it off and pulled on the wrapping paper, revealing a brown thigh. Now suspecting what, or rather who, was underneath, he kept going until a fully unwrapped Rumi remained on the bed, with a Christmas themed version of her hero suit on and a bow on one of her ears.

Rumi: "I'm your present Izu!"

Izuku: "Ah!"

He hugged her tightly and laughed a little. She gave him a kiss and whispered into his ear.

Rumi: *Whispering* "Now how about you finish unwrapping me and play with your present, hmm?"

Hours later the Bakugos came home and it was quiet. They walked up to the guest room and peeked in, it was a mess, though it looked like they tried to clean up. The dresser was on the floor, the bed was in a completely different corner, and the lamp was just gone, they could even swear there were scorch marks on the floor. The spied the couple together on the bed, in deep sleep, huge smiles on their faces. They closed the door and went to their own rooms for the night.

When the Bakugos woke up they smelled an amazing smell and they walked downstairs to a full breakfast and a note from Izuku.

Izuku: -Thank you for lending us the room. Enjoy the breakfast I made.-

The Bakugos all sat down and ate the best breakfast they'd ever had. One last Christmas present.