Licensing Exam Pt. 2

Class 1-A all rushed out from the now open room and into the giant stadium. Bakugo grabbed hold of Izuku and Tsu before flying off.

Izuku: "Ah?"

Bakugo: "We'll be sitting ducks with everyone else! We need to make sure all three of us pass!"

After a minute Bakugo landed on top of a building in a city area. All three walked to the edge of the roof to survey the area.

Tsu: "I wonder how well the others are doing. *kero*"

Bakugo: "They'll be fine."

Izuku: "Rah!"

The other two turned to him, noticing Izuku was pointing down at a group of four students from a lower ranking hero school.

Bakugo: "Perfect. Izuku, use the Blood Whip thing to capture two of them. Me and Tsu will take the other two."

With that the three jumped off the building. Izuku tore into his arms and created his Blood Whips, he was the first to land and wrapped the whips around two of the students. They called out but before their classmates could do anything Bakugo and Tsu landed on them.

???: "Wait, you're UA students! Come on man!"

Izuku walked up and tagged both students he captured before letting them go and allowing his whips to fall to the ground.

Bakugo: "Good, now go on to the waiting area, we'll catch up."

Bakugo and Tsu tagged the students they were on as Izuku walked away. Mera's voice was then heard over the speakers.

Mera: "The first student has passed the first portion!"

Izuku smiled to himself as he made his way to the waiting area. When he got there the same woman from earlier walked up to him with a small cylinder in her hand.

???: "Hi again. I'm just gonna take you targets off."

Izuku nodded and she did so, he then read her ID badge. He crouched down and started writing in the floor.

Izuku: -Thank you Ms. Jorkaki.-

Jorkaki: "You're welcome Midoriya. But please refrain from messing with the floor. I can bring you a notebook and pen if you want."

Izuku: "Ah."

She nodded and walked off, coming back a few minutes later with a small blue notebook and a pen. She gave them to him and then started taking off the targets of other students who showed up. Izuku walked over to a nearby table with food and picked up a wrapped sandwich before walking over to wall and sitting down to eat.

A few minutes later Izuku took his last bite and watched as Bakugo and Tsu walked in. Izuku stood up and walked over to them, writing in the notebook.

Izuku: -You guys passed! Did you see any of the others?-

Bakugo: "Yeah actually. Ears, 3D Printer, Squid, Tape Dispenser, and Slimer got trapped in a building by another school."

Tsu sighed.

Tsu: "-kero- Jirou, Yaomomo, Shoji, Sero, and Mina were able to beat them though. But they still need more so they'll be a bit longer. -kero-"

Bakugo: "He knew!"

She giggled and kissed his cheek, making the blond boy blush as he grumbled and sat by a nearby wall. She soon joined him and Izuku walked over to a small group of students to give them some time to themselves.

Izuku: "Rah."

They turned to face him and he waved, a smile on his face. Of the group of five, two smiled and waved back. The other three looked at him and their classmates in disgust, this saddened Izuku who frowned and walked away. He found a chair and sat down to wait for the rest of the students. A few minutes of his wait later and one student from the group walked over, an apologetic smile on her face.