---

The three left and made their way to Philadelphia. They parked in front of the apartment building and entered.

"I feel kind of bad, snaking Jo's case," Sam admitted.

Ella nodded. "I do as well."

"Yeah, maybe she put together a good file. But could either you see her out here working one of these things?" Dean asked. "I don't think so." They pulled out EMF meters. "You get anything?"

"No, not yet," Sam replied, running his EMF reader over the light switch and it purred. He leaned over. "What's that?"

"What?" Dean and Ella questioned.

Sam touched the goo. "Holy crap."

Dean and Francesca touched the goo before Dean said, "That's ectoplasm. Well, Sam, Ella, I think I know what we're dealing with here. It's the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man."

Sam rolled his eyes. "Dean, Ella, I've only seen this stuff, like, twice. I mean, to make this stuff, you have to be one majorly pissed off spirit."

"All right, let's find this badass before he snags any more girls," Dean decided.

They exited the apartment and walked down the hallway, hearing voices and hid around a corner. Dean and Ella frowned, recognizing the woman's voice.

"It's so convenient," Jo said.

"Yeah, it's a great building, fixed it up real nice," the landlord informed. "All the apartments come furnished, too."

"It is so spacious. You know, my friend told me I absolutely have to come check it out, and I have to admit, she was right. You did a really good job with this place."

Dean stepped out. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"There you are, honey." She grabbed Dean around the waist. "This is my boyfriend Dean and his buddy Sam and his girlfriend Ella."

Ella shot her a dirty look, but played her designated role.

"Good to meetcha," the landlord said. "Quite a gal you've got here."

Dean smacked Jo's butt. "Oh yeah, she's a pistol."

"So, did you already check out that apartment?" Jo questioned. "The one for rent."

"Yeah. Yes. Loved it. Heh. Great flow."

"How'd you get in?" the landlord wondered.

"It was open."

"Now, Ed, um, when did the last tenant move out?" Jo asked.

"Oh, about a month ago," the landlord answered. "Cut and run, too. Stick me for the rent."

"Well. Her loss, our gain! 'Cause if Dean-o loves it, it's good enough for me."

"Oh, sweetie." Dean smacked her again.

Jo pulled out a wad of cash. "We'll take it."

They walked inside and Jo said, "I'll flip you for the sofa." She glanced at the sofa.

"Does your mother even know you're here?" Dean asked.

"Told her I was going to Vegas."

Ella frowned. "You think she's gonna buy that?"

"I'm not an idiot. I got Ash to lay a credit card trail all the way to the casinos."

"You know, you shouldn't lie to your mom. Shouldn't be here either," Dean told her.

"Well, I am. So untwist your boxers and deal with it."

"Where'd you get all that money from, anyways?" Sam asked.