'I'll protect you.'

Mulai dari awal

@WROETOSADIEUPDATES HARRY ADDRESSES SADIES RELATIONSHIP ON STREAM AS "her life and choice" WHILE SOUNDING VERY JEALOUS 🤔@User and 300k others

@WROETOSADIEUPDATES
HARRY ADDRESSES SADIES RELATIONSHIP ON STREAM AS "her life and choice" WHILE SOUNDING VERY JEALOUS 🤔
@User and 300k others

Comments -
@User - This is so twisted

@User - LET. THEM. LIVE

@User - he's def jealous
-@User- I would be too

@User - just come to me Harry pllss I love u
@User - creepy..

I groaned at the post and finished getting dressed.

'HURRY UP HAROLD' Cal shouted from the kitchen. My face cringed at the name.

'Cumming..' I walked out the door and grabbed my phone.

'You ready?' Cal looked up.

'Why the fuck would I come through if I'm not ready?'

Cal laughed and patted my back. He led the way to the Uber we were taking as we had already had a few beers and didn't wanna get in trouble.

By the time we were at the restaurant Lux was already sitting down.

'Harryyy, good to see you.' Lux side hugged me before doing the same to Freezy. Once we had placed our orders I took out my phone and started checking my messages. I had a few from Ethan, Simon, Talia complaining about how Simon won't tell her what he texted me, Vikstar, Lux telling us to hurry yet none from Sadie. I didn't except one. I shouldn't expect one. We aren't on good terms and I know that but I still wait for the message to come through. A message of her forgiving me and running back to me. A message that will never come.

As our food arrived I placed down my phone.

'Soo how are you both?' Lux took a bite of his food, 'well I saw Freezy yesterday so how are you Harry?'

'Good, how are you mate?' I lied through my teeth. My leg shook beneath the table from nerves and angers. I could almost sense something bad was going to happen. I don't think I could handle anything more happening.

Yet it still did. Walking through the door was Sadie and Max. Sadie looked different. I hated it. She looked beautiful but she never did her makeup or hair like that. Her hair was pin straight and she had on a strong fake tan. She hadn't used fake tan since we went on holiday and she was worried about looking to pale.

Max was holding her arm and keeping her close to him. She looked so uncomfortable. I felt the need to go over and save her. Rip her from his grasp and run off with her. But I couldn't. I needed to move on. She needed to live life how she wanted.

Lux and Freezy had both noticed the situation. My eyes were practically glued to hers as she had spotted me too. A small smile had tinted her lips but her hand shook anxiously. He whispered something to her before looking about the restaurant. His eyes locked on mine as if challenging me. His hand was in a fist while I was perfectly fine. He wasn't going to do shit.

He stormed over to us as Sadie begged him not to.

'What the fuck do you think you're looking at?!' He growled at me. I laughed instinctively at how stupid he looked. 'The fuck you laughing at?! You think this is funny?!'

'Yeah..' I laughed and he looked at me even angrier. 'You're not very scary you know. Go sit down and eat your meal. My foods getting cold.'

He tried to punch me, staff running over immediately. My calmness deflated as I saw Sadie shaking. He punched my arm, a shit spot and completely pointless. I stood up and punched him, he toppled back a bit before staring back at me. Sadie was now sobbing and screaming at us to stop.

We continued to fight as security attempted to pull us apart. Freezy and Lux were both trying to stop and help me. By the end of it I had a bloody noise and a burst lip. He had an eye that was definitely going to turn into a black eye, a busted lip and a few cuts across his face. The fight ended as he hit the ground with a thud and security managed to escort us out and to an Uber.

My phone pinged as I lay in my bed.

"Messages with Sadie"
'sorry.'

@YOUTUBERUPDATES SADIE DEVOIRE AND MAX SMITH PICTURED ARGUING OUTSIDE RESTAURANT

@YOUTUBERUPDATES
SADIE DEVOIRE AND MAX SMITH PICTURED ARGUING OUTSIDE RESTAURANT. HARRY SEEN LEAVING SAME RESTAURANT AND BOTH HARRY AND MAX LOOKING BEATEN UP?
@User and 3million others liked this

(LONGER CHAPTER TO MAKE UP FOR LACK OF POSTING)