**Chapter 18: Infiltration and Confrontation**

Before the first day of uni, Drew decided to go out for a stroll. However, at this time, Duo exclaimed with frustration, "Ugh, why can't I get inside of this website? Why the hell do I need access permissions?"

Rising an eyebrow, Drew inquired curiously,"Duo, what happened? Who is daring enough to risk your ire?"

Duo replied with frustration," Master! Don't make fun of me. Look...."

A light screen appeared in front of Drew, showing a detailed map.

Duo's voice sounded," this is the map of this city. However, master do you see this big vacuum Jone without any name or information right behind the largest mall. I was searching for information about it but I couldn't find anything before I went to the dark net. However can you imagine even in the dark net you need to have access permissions for viewing information about that place. How mysterious!"

With amusement dancing on her eyes drew query," Well I don't see any problem with the city having a secret place. Come on Duo get to the main reason of your frustration."

Duo Duo let out a virtual Sighs,"After I had achieved triumph overcoming the restrictions hindering me from viewing the informations with my awesome hacking ability what appeared in front of me is not information I want but tons of encrypted files!!!! Now if I want to get the information I have solve the encryption. How boring!"

Drew replied with a sly and wicked smile on the corner of her lips," Or we can just go to the place."

After informing Duo Drew turned in her tracks and went to the garage where she picked her new favourite black car.

As they approached their desired destination in front of them appeared a normal looking gate with almost ten black clothed security guards patroling the area.

Stoping the car Infront of the gate as a security guard approached and said respectfully looking at the Expensive luxury car and Drew's fashionable black dress," What are you doing here ma'am?"

Drew replied quite rudely," can't you see I am going inside? Is this the way you are doing your duty?"

Duo Duo shocked at Drew's almost rude behaviour tries to remember if it had seen its master speak rudely with anybody. After trying extremely hard it failed to find even one incident of Drew's rude behaviour.

Even in the face of her enemy she had always carried herself with grace and politeness. Feeling intrigued Duo continued to watch the unfolding drama with great attention.

After Drew's speech the security guard stepped aside and saluted opening the ordinary gate.

Duo in its confusion asked," Master how did you manage to get us inside? I don't seem to remember you doing anything particular?"

Drew chuckled softly," Duo didn't you see me talking with him that was the password. Quite hilarious isn't it?"

Duo nodded in amazement, realizing that Drew had used her observation skills to obtain the "password" for gaining entry. It was a stark contrast to the intricate hacking and decryption it had been attempting.

As they drove through the gate, Duo couldn't help but feel a sense of admiration for Drew's unconventional approach. It made Duo reconsider its reliance solely on technology and reminded it of the power of human interaction and intuition.

Inside the mysterious area, Drew and Duo began their exploration, eager to uncover the secrets hidden within. With Drew's quick thinking and Duo's technical prowess, they were sure to unravel the mysteries of the enigmatic vacuum zone behind the mall.

As Drew entered the black market, she was immediately engulfed by the chaotic atmosphere. The air was thick with the scent of various substances, and the sounds of haggling and laughter filled the air. Neon lights flickered, casting eerie shadows on the faces of the patrons.