4. Endless Eternal

Start from the beginning

Chris laughed at my sentence as suddenly his mother spoke.

"He's here, Lily meet my son This is Zaeden and Zaeden this is Lily. She's Chris girlfriend." Chris mom says.

I turned around to look at the man standing behind us. My heart stopped beating when I saw him. He was the same guy from the Club whom I had bumped and my 𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚙 𝚖𝚘𝚖 was going to sell me to him.

My hold on Chris hand tighten.

"Hey are you okay? "

I looked at Chris and then at Zaeden as he was smirking.... How can he smirk right now.

"Lily?" He shooks me as I come out of my bewildered thought.

"Oh yeah I'm fine"

He pulled me towards him by my waist and came closer to my ear and whispered.

"Don't be scared if you do something wrong you should be scared by me."

I pushed him by his chest and sat on my seat. Suddenly I felt two strong arms on my sensitive part of the waist.

I looked at Chris as he had a playful smirk.

"Noo don't do that you'd regret it Chris"

He started tickling me under the table as I laughed.

"You guys make a very good couple. I hope you guys look forward to your relationship"

I looked at Chris as he was already smiling at me. But I felt a stare on me as I looked around and Zaeden he was giving me a dangerous look.

I talked with Chris mom as Chris, Zaeden and his dad were talking with each other. But still I could feel Zaeden's eyes towards me.

I looked at him as our eyes locked together. I don't know why but I felt something on those eyes.

Feeling uneasy I excused myself to the restroom.

"You're okay right? " Chris ask as I stand up from the chair. I nod my head and walk out of room.

I don't even know where washroom even is. Maybe I would need a map.

Suddenly I heard footsteps coming around as I stood there until the footsteps stopped and I looked up.

My breath hitched as I saw Zaeden coming towards me as I turned around and run Inside a room.

Before I could do anything he turned me around and pinned me to the wall. "What the fuck are you doing? Leave me. " His grip on my neck tightened as he came closer to me making our faces just inches away.

"Is he really your boyfriend Lily? " The first thing he ask is this?

"Why do you even care? " I say trying to wriggle out from his grip.

"Say it Lily. Is he your boyfriend? " I rolled my eyes

"I knew it you guys were just pretending. He was never interested in having a girlfriend" He says loosening his grip on my neck.

"What if I am actually his girlfriend?" I say

He came closer to my ear. His hot breath touching my neck just to make me feel weak. He came to my neck, enhaling my scent. I felt something strange inside my stomach.

"I know you are not." He says and looks at my neck.

He suddenly started sucking my neck, I pushed him but he was way too strong and I gave in gaining the pleasure from him.

"Zaeden... " I moaned out. He stopped and whispered in my ear.

"My name on your tongue spells so sweet." Before I could say anything He kissed me.

_________

Vote for next...