Chapter 40: Shiva's Choice

Start from the beginning

"We are too late...." Elmenhilde spoke with fear and dread in her voice, now only one God Pantheon remained that was with them, and that was the Shinto Pantheon, both Greek and Norse have fallen. While Hindu had refused to have any contact with them. 

"Damn that bastard! He showed no mercy, no one survived his onslaught!" Azazel spoke with fury with your voice. He hated that another had fallen before they could even arrive to aid them in any way. Issei showed no mercy to anyone involved in his path. 

"He is not giving us a chance to recover, he has the power to wipe us out, and there is nothing we can do..." Michael spoke with fear, as Amaterasu tried to instill hope in their eyes, "But there is got to be something we have to do, Issei needs to be stopped at this point, his carnage will wipe us all out from the surface of the planet..."

Azazel thought for a moment, he was thinking of anything, any weapon aside from Samael's poison that could let them have a fighting chance. He then remembered something as he spoke, "There is a way..."

"What? What could there possibly be that could stop him?" Elmenhilde asked with confusion, as Azazel spoke with a smile, "Come follow me to the Underworld, I know exactly how we can stop his madness."

The Leaders teleported out of there, Greek Faction was lost, but they had hope that Issei and his allies could be stopped. 

Opening Start

Issei is walking across the fields.
Malak is surrounded by the burning remains of Grigori

Issei and Nyx are seen side by side looking at the screen.
A book shows up, as Issei comes in his Strongest Red Dragon Armor.
Dai Hyoudou is seen with a sinister smirk, with Rias standing next to him.

Asia and the other girls are fighting against Malak, using magic.
Aika looks above, walking through a puddle.
The ORC, Student Council, Vali Team, and Team Slashdog are shown, all as a pair of angry eyes glare at them.

Issei looks at the book, remembering his past well, he visions the factions falling apart.
Ingvild looks at a figurine of Dai, as she crushes it, tears falling from her eyes, anger on her face.

Artemis, Elizabeth, Charlotte, Quinella, and Gondul watch their factions with disdain.
Ingvild closes her eyes and looks at Dai with a determined look. Miyuki grits her teeth remembering her sisters
Issei is on his knees, his past haunting him, as a family photo shows up, with a slash on it.
Issei is separated from his family.

He looks at Sirzechs, as they both radiate their aura.

Opening End

Hades's Realm, Underworld, 9:30 PM

Persephone was tending to the fields that were growing at her home. She saw Issei's message of a surprise, wondering what would Issei bring for her. She soon sighed as she was done with her part with tending the fields. 

She remembered her conversation she had with Issei, before he wiped out the Greek Faction. She wanted Issei to at least try to spare Demeter if he could, the reason being she did not want to see her mother die. Zeus, on the other hand, she could care less what happens to that man-child. She managed to convince Issei to give it a shot, and even if he couldn't spare Demeter, she wouldn't hold anything against him. 

Demeter soon teleported into their domain, which caused Persephone to be surprised, she sensed the magic to be belonging to that of the Welsh Dragon, she exclaimed for a moment, "Ise-chan! Wait, I just need to clean up!"