"Oh cool! Anyways im trying to find clues on where the Oni took my freind Loynce!" I said.

"Hmm well let me see waht I can do"

Then out of nowhere Mini pix 3 started scanning the entire area and the display on how the scanning process looked was amazing! It looked like a ton of ocean waves! Then when she was done she said.

"I have managed to find several footprints leading to the same direction, I estimated it to go as far as 1,000 miles."

"Welp, I guess I'm getting fit today!" I said.

I then started walking the way Mini 3 was pointing at.

Little did I know what was watching me...

At the Oni cave...

Loynce's pov-

After I blacked out in my cell I woke up in this huge room. There were giant crystals everywhere and the ground was clear purple glass, same with the walls. I got up and immediately my head started pounding like crazy. I tryed to ignore it as I needed to know where I was but it was to hard to ignore. But I kept looking around and then thats when I saw it, I looked at one of the crystals and I saw my reflection and I saw both of my eyes were a bright magenta, I tried rubbing my eyes but that did nothing. Then I noticed a tiny black scar forming on my four head. I went to touch it and I felt the most horrible pain you could ever feel. I went on my knees as I could barely stand, I then realized in that moment that that scarr is the cause for my head pounding like insane! I stopped touching it and I attempted in getting up then thats when it hit me. I remember back a couple of months ago Kane showed us a photo of our parents together and my father had a huge black scar going across his face, and look at where he's at now! I'm probably going down that same path if I don't get rid of this scar! I then started to look around for any clues like what is this place, why am I here, where's all the Oni, how did I get here, where is this place located at, all that stuff.

"C'mon there's gotta be something that can help me like a sign or a clue or something!" I said.

Little did I know what was watching me...

At the bounty...

No one's pov-

"Man these suits are awesome!!!" Jake yelled.

"What cool feature did you find now?!" Casey asked.

"Well I have a robot here look!!!" Jake said.

And then aline apeared above his arm and then spoke.

"Hello, my name is Mini pix 4, how may I assist you today?" She asked.

"OH COOL!" Casey said in excitement. "LET ME TRY, ROBOT!" Casey said.

"Hello my name is Mini pix 6, how would you like me to assist you today?"

"Hey why do you get 4 and I get 6?!" Casey asked.

"Cause I got five!" Kane said.

"Hello my name is Mini pix 5, how may I assist you today?"

"Aw man!!!" Casey said in disappointment.

"Let me try" Zach says.

"Hello my name is Mini Pix 7, how may I help you on this lovely evening?"

"Hey why does yours speak differently than ours?!" Jake asks.

"Maybe because he's the son of the one who created these?!" Kane said.

"Hello my name is Mini pix 1, how may I lead you today?"

All the boys except Zach turned around and see that Lilly has Mini 1.

WHAT?!!!" They yelled. "HOW ARE YOU 1?!!!" They asked.

"I guess cause I'm the leader?" Lilly says.

"So that must mean that Loynce and Nixxie are 2 and 3." Zach says.

Then Mini 1 says.

"I have found the location of Nixxie Flow Walker, but I cannot find where Loynce Alex Garmadon is currently loacated at."

"Well can you try seeing where he last was tracked at?" Lilly asks hoping for a good response in return.

"Well according to his tracker he was at Ninjago City for 30 minutes and then went at the full speed of light towards the middle of prime evils eye and then went offline." Mini 1 says.

"And where is Nixxie headed?" Lilly asks.

"She is headed towards his location she is half way there I can pin point it and send you the cowardenets or ask Mini pix 3 to allow me to connect with her?" Mini 1 suggested.

"How about you do both?" Lilly suggests.

"On it"

Everyone then gets into a circle and Lilly speaks.

"Alright guys listen up, Loynce is in the Onis lair which means theres gonna be a ton of danger waiting for us, and for Nixxie if we don't stop her from getting killed who knows what will happen next. So inorder to do this correctly we're gonna get Nixxie and then once we get to Prime evils eye we have to go full stealth. So we can't use the bounty whatsoever, which means to cover more ground we're gonna have to split up into 2 teams of 3 or maybe 3 teams of 2."

"I VOTE TEAMS OF THREE!!!" Casey yells.

"SAME!" Kane and Jake yell.

"Fine then you three a team and Me, Zach, and Nix will be one aswell" Lilly says.

"YES!!!" Casey, Kane, and Jake yelled.

"Alright I have found Nixxie Flow Walkers location. Will you like me to transport the cowardinets to the Bountys computer system?" Mini 1 asks.

"Yes please" Lilly says.

Then the five Ninja face the view of Ninjago City in practical ruins. They then all speak.

"For Ninjago."

To be Continued...

Word count- 1,439