🧍🏻‍♀️💚 Bored🖤🧍🏻‍♀️

Hello guys! It's been a while. I hope you're doing well. 😊
Don't hesitate to comment, it's what get me going ✨

"Words" : speaking
"Words": thinking
So that it's easier to differentiate.
.
.
No one P.O.V
.
.
One month after Y/N's secret comeback, somewhere else is Japan, Kento Nanami and Yuji Itadori were standing in front of a theater in which three men had died due to, as the report was stating, an increased cranial pressure and respiratory paralysis caused by a cranial deformity.

"It's a gruesome sight. Are you ready to witness it, Itadori-kun?" The older man asked, the boy hummed and they walked in the building then went to the places where the three victims were seated. "Can you see it? The residual taint of Cursed Energy." Nanami questioned pointing to an exit.

"No, I can't see anything."

"That's because you're not trying to see it. We typically see Curses as if it's perfectly natural to. When a Cursed Technique is used, it leaves traces behind. That's what residuals are. But residuals are much fainter than cursed spirits. So focus your vision and look closely."

"Oh! I can see them!" Yuji beamed.

"Of course you can. A proper Sorcerer can sense them before seeing them."

"Come on, couldn't you give me a little more praise or something?" Yuji whined.

"I don't praise or disparage anyone. I adhere to facts and judge on that basis. That's who I am. There was a time when I mistakenly believed society operated the same way, but enough about that. Let's follow them." The man uttered.

"Yeah! Let's go all-out!"

"No, where moderate effort will suffice, use moderate effort. Let's go." Nanami sternly said and walked away.

"We're just not clicking. I'm not getting anything from him."  Yuji thought and remembered about the time he met Kento for the first time.

ーFlashback—

"We should greet each other first. Nice to meet you, Itadori-kun." The salaryman asserted bowing respectfully.

"Oh, yes, nice to meet you too."

"I studied at Jujutsu High, and one thing I learned... is that Jujutsu Sorcerers are shit!"

"Huh?"

"Then, I worked at your typical company, and one thing I learned is that work is shit!"

"Really?!" Itadori replied shocked.

"If both are equally shit, I'll take the one I'm more suited to. That's the only reason I came back." Nanami stated.

"That's dark." The boy said to Satoru and the teacher agreed.

"Itadori-kun, please don't believe I'm of the same mindset as Gojo-san. I do trust and have faith in him... but I do not respect him!"

"Huh?!" Gojo shouted and Nanami slowly walked away.

"I hate the way the higher-ups do things, but I believe in rules and regulations. This conversation is dragging on. In short, I don't recognize you as a Sorcerer, either. Even if you do carry the bomb we know as Sukuna, please make an effort to prove that you are useful." The man asserted.

"Lately, I've been forced to realize how weak and useless I am. But I'll become strong. I have to be strong, or I won't be able to choose how I die. I'll make you recognize me, even without that advice. Just give me a bit more time." Yuji said.

"Say that to the higher-ups, not me. Frankly, I don't care!"

"Okay, I get it!"

"As for the time you want me to give you..." Kento trailed off. "Let's just say that since a certain student is not here anymore, I have plenty of it."

Infernal Demons and Cursesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें