Victor - Information

Personal Description:

Name: L/N Victor
Alias: Little One (by Y/N)
Species: Human
Birthday: January 6
Age: 15
Gender: ♂️ Male
Height: 165cm (5'4")
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Gray

Professional Status:

Relatives: L/N Clan (French Branch)
Occupation: - Jujutsu Sorcerer
                          - Student
Affiliation: Kyoto Jujutsu High
Grade: Grade 3

Jujutsu:

Cursed Energy Manipulation

Immense Cursed Energy: As a member of the L/N Clan, Victor possesses a really large amount of Cursed Energy that he uses to summon his Infernal Demons.

Inherited Technique:

Infernal Demons Summoning - Umbran Climax: Victor can briefly boost his strength by brusquely releasing the Cursed Energy stored in his Cursed Tool, the said object acting as an indicator of how much energy is being contained. When using his Cursed Technique, his attacks conjure Infernal Weaves, meaning that they summon Infernal Demons' parts by using his hair as a conduct.

Diomedes: An Infernal Demon that is a large black horse with four long spikes adorning both of his sides at the top of its body and red flames in place of a mane and tail. Diomedes also has eight legs, four in front and four on the back. The most striking feature is its long sword-like horn protruding out of its forehead resembling a unicorn's horn. It is Victor's first summoned Infernal Demon and has a great sense of loyalty to the boy.

Enochian chant: SUNDENNA

Hekatoncheir: An Infernal Demon whose entire form was never seen by any member of the L/N Clan

Hekatoncheir: An Infernal Demon whose entire form was never seen by any member of the L/N Clan. Only his hands are ever manifested when it is summoned. Since Victor never saw its really form, he never asked the Infernal Demon why it chose to have a contract with him.