When it falls...

No one P.O.V
.
.
After his last mission and fight with Temperantia two weeks before, Y/N was now finally able to enjoy some time for himself so when he woke up this morning, he stayed in his bed, looking at the clear sky by the window.

"I wonder what I can do today..." He muttered to himself before looking at his closet. He left the warmth of his bed, opened the door of the closet and looked at his clothes. "Since when do I have so few clothes? This is unacceptable. Mom and nee-san would be ashamed. I guess I know what I'm going to do." He said out loud then went to take a shower. He then put some clothes on and left his room.

"Y/N. You're up early."

"Megumegu, I see that you too are up. I thought you would have stayed in bed enjoying more sleep."

"It's already 11, you know?" Fushiguro questioned and they looked at each other blankly. "Anyway, you're going somewhere?"

"I'm going to buy clothes. Do you want to join?"

"No thanks. I'll probably go back to sleep."

"I should have known." Y/N said and both heard someone running. Turning their head to the left, they saw Nobara dashing at full speed and the girl stopped in front of L/N.

"Did I hear correctly?! You're going shopping?" She asked with sparkles in the eyes.

"How did you hear that from your room?" Megumi cocked an eyebrow and she pushed him away.

"It doesn't matter. Where are you going, Y/N?" She asked again with bigger sparkles around her.

"I was thinking about Akihabara or Harajuku. I know that the stores at Shibuya are great but they might be too crowded by the time we arrive and people will most likely come with their babies... I do not want to have any of those snort-emitting humans near me and my new clothes. Perhaps you would like to come along?" Executor said and she frenetically nodded. "Good, I will be outside, I have someone to call. Join me when you are ready." Y/N said and walked away.

"You're coming with us?" Nobara asked Megumi, the boy yawned, shook his head and went back to his bed. She shrugged and ran to her room. "I should ask him too." She muttered to herself and knocked on Yuji's door. "Itadori, I'm going shopping. Do you wanna come?"

"Huh? No thanks, I don't really feel like it. I'm staying here."

"Oh okay, I get it."

"If it were tomorrow, I'd have come but today I don't feel like doing anything."

"Okay, well Y/N and I are going. See you later." Nobara replied, turned around to leave and jolted when she saw Yuji, fully dressed and ready to leave, behind her.

"Where is he?"

"What the- Where did you come from?!"

"Don't worry about that. Where is he?"

"H-He's outside, he said he had to call someone."

"Okay. Let's go then." Itadori retorted and left. Kugisaki blinked twice and also went outside. They saw Y/N on the phone and waited for him to finish. L/N smiled as he hung up, he walked to Nobara and smiled again when he saw the black and pink haired boy.

"Oh, Kitty. You're coming with us?"

"Yes. Hope you don't mind."

"Of course I don't. The more the merrier. Talking about being more, we will have to go to Kyoto first."

"Oh, Victor is coming too?"

"Who is Victor?" Kugisaki asked.

"My French cousin. You will see, be is quite a nice guy." Y/N replied and did some dance moves. "MATORB PARM." He chanted and the Wartrain Gouon appeared. "Well then, all on board please."