Tempest and Temperance

No one P.O.V
.
.
This day was a day like another one. The gentle wind, the warming rays of the sun, the blue sky and some clouds floating. Everything was fine, yet, Executor had a weird feeling.

"You must be going insane after all those battles." He said to himself, sighed, took his yo-yo weapon, opened the door of his room to leave and found someone in the corridor. "Oh, Kitty. Hi."

"Hi, L/N. I was wondering if you wanted to go to a cafe with me but seeing that you have your, um, combat suit on, I guess you're leaving?"

"How nice of you to think about me. Unfortunately yes, I'm going on a mission now. So later maybe." Y/N answered and went outside. He took his phone to call someone then hung up and started dancing. "ZILDAR VPAAH." He chanted, the hair used for his suit took a red sheen, got longer, planted in the ground and opened a red portal letting Malphas fly through it. Y/N jumped on the crow's back and Malphas flew away. Executor flew to a wasteland, landed on the ground and found the one he called earlier. "You got here on time. That's perfect."

"What can I say? It's not everyday that you can go on a mission with another L/N." Victor enthusiastically retorted and looked behind Y/N. "Who is it?"

"That's Malphas, of course. I see that someone has skipped some chapters of the Book of Infernal Demons."

"Wh-what? No, no, of course I know Malphas! I was talking about that other guy."

"What other guy?" Y/N repeated confused, turned around and found Itadori grimacing and scratching the back of his neck.

"Hum... Hi, hehe."

"Don't hehe me, you little-"

"So wait, you're not the last one of your clan?" Yuji asked rubbing the bump on his forehead

"Yes and no. Indeed, both of us are L/Ns but I'm from the Japanese branch and he's French." Y/N answered. "Anyway, we should be going now."

"Do you have an idea of where we should begin?" Victor questioned.

"I have no idea so I suggest we patrol in the streets to see if there's anything." Y/N replied and Malphas rubbed his head on the boy's hand. "I am going to check from the sky. Kitty and you check the streets."

"Okay! Let's go Itadori." Victor said and both started leaving.

"Oh, and Kitty. Don't swap with our dear friend Sukuna." Executor uttered, jumped on Malphas' back and took off.

"So, you too can summon Infernal Demons?" Itadori questioned and the French boy nodded.

"Of course he can. The other brat told you they were from the same clan, you idiot." Sukuna spoke.

"Shut up! I wasn't talking to you!" The black and pink haired boy said and Victor sweatdropped.

"Well, you know, actually, not everyone was able to make a contract with Infernals. The Dark Arts are not just about summoning Demons but also transformation, projectile manipulation and things like that. However, in my case, I do summon Demons yes."