Nail Art 💅

No one P.O.V
.
.
While Satoru and Megumi waited outside, Nobara and Yuji entered the tower. The boy walking in a bit like a ninja, wanting to be discreet and looked in every corner of the corridors for a curse, and Nobara just walked in the middle of the paths with a bored look on her face.

"What a pain. Why do I have to deal with curses after coming all the way to Tokyo?"

"Huh? Didn't you come here to exorcise curses?" Itadori questioned.

"Let's save some time and spilt up. I'll start from the top and go floor by floor. You start from the bottom. Let's get this over with quickly and grab some sushi from Ginza."

"Hold on a minute. Let's take this a bit more seriously. Curses are dangerous, you know." He replied and she kicked him.

"I don't wanna hear it from someone who was a normies until recently! Now get moving!" She yelled and went upstairs.

"Your emotions have been all over the place today!"

"This is why girls don't like you!"

"How did you know they don't like me?! Are you even popular enough to talk? Bitch." Yuji muttered, a curse spawned from the ceiling, attacked him but he dodged and sliced one of the sharp hooks the curse had.

"Do... You need... A receipt?" The monster said and charged at him. Yuji slid under the curse, between its legs and sliced its stomach. He then cut two of its legs, making it fall then jumped on it and sank Slaughter Demon in the curse's head.

"Yeah, I can really move." Yuji said, took Slaughter Demon out of the head, exorcising the curse. Another curse jumped from the staircase, Yuji was about to use Slaughter Demon but the curse kicked it away.

"Please... Sign this... Document." The curse slowly uttered, Yuji looked at the cursed Yo-yo, decided to give it a try and threw it. The Yo-yo spun, the blades came out and left a clean burning cut all along its body, exorcising it in one hit. The yo-yo winded, the blade disappeared and Yuji looked at it in awe.

"Ooh! This is so cool! Heavy, but really cool!" He beamed. Upstairs, Nobara arrived in a huge room with mannequins in the back and she sighed.

"Hey, you, curse. I mean you, mannequin in the center. You actually think you're hidden there?" She questioned then took a hammer and nails. "If you won't come out, I'll just exorcise you there." She threatened but nothing happened so she imbued Cursed Energy into the nails, hit them with her hammer and the nails planted in the head of the mannequin. It revealed the curse who opened its many eyes and straightened itself. "You might want to pull those out..." Kugisaki began, snapped her fingers and the nails sank in the curse's head. "Or my Cursed Energy will flow into you." She said and the curse's head exploded. Something behind the dead mannequin moved and the woman realized a young boy was hiding behind boxes. "Hey, it's all right now. Come on out." She said after walking to him but he shook his head no. "Huh? I guess it's true that kids don't warm up to beautiful women. Guess I'll call Itadori." Nobara said to herself and started leaving.

"Wait! Don't leave me here!" The boy, completely scared, cried, a curse went through the wall, grabbed him by the head and grinned. The Jujutsu Sorcerer wanted to throw nails at it but stopped when she saw the curse was using the kid as a human shield and held him hostage.

"Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!" Nobara shouted and gritted her teeth. ' Calm down. If I die here, the child dies, too. But if the child dies, I won't die. Logically speaking, it's better if I survive, at least!' She mentally discussed and dropped her weapons down and put her hands in the air. "I'm unarmed. Let the boy go." Kugisaki said and the curse only grinned. "I wish I could have seen Saori-chan one last time." She mumbled and a fist bursted through the wall.