🌒🌕🌘Fertile Rondo🌒🌕🌘

No one P.O.V
.
.
"Power, check. Accuracy, needs to be worked on." Executor uttered, heard someone chuckling and that said person jumped off the monument's roof to land hundreds of meters in front of the boy, who sighed. "Of course... It had to be you." Y/N said, saw his opponent slowly landed in front of him and he took his guns, making the other man chuckle.

"And since when do you fight with guns, Louis? Not that he'll matter anyway." The man, Satoru Gojeau, replied and as he slicked his hair back, Y/N felt the amount of Cursed Energy emanating from the man increasing slowly. 'Louis? That must be the name of my Variant here. Did Gojo and him got into a disagreement? Well, I'll have to figure this out later.' Executor thought as he also noticed something strange about the white haired man but brushed that off and focused on Satoru. "Cursed Technique Reversal: Rouge!" Gojeau shouted before making a small red sphere and slamming it onto the ground, creating a massive and powerful repulsive force producing a lot of flying debris and a large cloud of dust to use as a smokescreen.

"All that dust for what exactly?" Executor loudly spoke, Satoru turned around and saw him sitting on the edge of the Arc de Triomphe's top. Gojeau wore a devious grin, used more of his Cursed Energy and threw another Red at the boy this time but frowned when he saw that Y/N dodged this one too. He then saw L/N's watch floating around his neck and smirked.

"Pretty watch. So this is how you stop time, huh?" He said, smirked again and dashed at the boy, who just readjusted his glasses.

"I usually don't dance with new shoes on but for you, I'll make an exception." Executor uttered, imbued his right foot and shoe with Cursed Energy, making the energy turned crimson and pushed himself from the edge then started falling down, delivering an extremely powerful diving kick. "After Burner Kick." He said catching Satoru off guard with the speed of the kick and hit the man straight in the stomach, sending him crashing onto the ground.

"Okay... Not bad..." Gojeau muttered as he stood up while Executor landed in front of him and he deeply sighed. "You're way stronger than I remember, Louis. I guess I have to go all out." Satoru said, his voice getting deeper and slicking his hair back and Y/N understood what was happening.

"I see, well it had to happen in one universe so I'm not really surprised but still..." He mumbled as the man grinned while looking at him.

"Universe? I don't understand what you're talking about but it doesn't matter

"Universe? I don't understand what you're talking about but it doesn't matter. Ramène-toi, Louis. (Bring it on, Louis.)" Satoru, or Sukuna to be precise, said.

"I'm not that Louis you're talking about but I won't explain it to you, I don't have time for that." Y/N replied and Sukuna chuckled.

"Exactly, you don't have time." He repeated, showing the boy that he was holding his Umbran Watch.

"Give it back."

"What? Oh, you need it? Viens le chercher alors. (Come take it then.)" The King of Curses teased and the very next second, Y/N dashed at him and attacked him relentlessly, reinforcing his blows with a lot of Cursed Energy. Sukuna and him engaged a very fast flurry of punches that either touched or were blocked and L/N started understanding an important thing. 'That's worth trying.' He thought, managed to grab Sukuna and used all his strength to throw him far away through many buildings.