🖤Pretty Savage💗

No one P.O.V
.
.
After destroying the Homunculus, Y/N went to Victor's HQ, where many injured soldiers were being healed or were simply resting from the assault. Executor asked the Supreme Commander of the Chinese Jujutsu Warriors to tell him about the situation while in exchange, he explained everything to Victor what was happening and soldiers stood or sat around them to listen.

"Oh wow. So Singularity is already that far in his plan..." The SC muttered and looked at Y/N. "So, if you're here, it means that our world is..."

"It is surely weakening but not dead yet. This world still has its anchor points, and I believe that you might be one of them. As for the two others, well, I have heard from Lìxīn that Gojo is dead, so one point is gone. The last one is from the Tenjin Clan." Executor asserted just as Lìxīn arrived.

"That Tenjin scum is long gone." He said. "That insect had nothing to do it this world."

"The Tenjin died last year. They were not bad in fight." Victor uttered.

"Not bad, but not good." Lìxīn replied.

"Which only leaves you, Victor." Y/N said.

"And let's not forget about Sukuna. He must be running somewhere and must be stopped." The SC retorted and as they continued to talk, the ground started shaking and the temperature increased.

"Commander Victor! The volcano has awakened!" A soldier shouted as they ran into the room. "Some others have witnessed General Fushiguro being eaten by a Homunculus that came out of the volcano."

"Megumi..." Victor, Y/N and Lìxīn uttered blinking twice and the powered-up Homunculus let out a loud roar while beating its chest like a gorilla. The three L/N ran out of the room, looked at the top of the volcano and saw cyan-green symbols floating behind the Homunculus.

"It reads Pyrocumulus." Lìxīn muttered, the Homunculus beat the ground, making the volcano explode and sending lava shrapnel to the people below. The Pyrocumulus then jumped off the volcano and started attacking another tower further on the Great Wall while hundreds of Strati and other Homunculi appeared on the battleground.

"This world is under my protection. No one can trespass and create a war without facing consequences! Y/N, Lìxīn, I'll take care of the Pyrocumulus, you take its little friends." Victor ordered and left. Executor was quick to react and ran towards the Homunculi, exorcising them one by one. Lìxīn didn't stay behind and also killed the creatures until one of them, with a much thick skin appeared.

"Oh well, I guess I can use that on you." The General said to himself and jumped over the Homunculus. "MALPRG." He chanted, pulled an enormous chainsaw from behind his back, revved the engine and swung it downward, cutting the Homunculus in half.

"That's interesting and very useful." Y/N said and looked at the Homunculi who started surrounding him. He then mentally heard the whistle of Gouon and his hands glowed a red sheen. The boy slammed his hands together, spread them shortly after and he had a titanesque chainsaw-like weapon in them.

 The boy slammed his hands together, spread them shortly after and he had a titanesque chainsaw-like weapon in them