5. The Devil

"And all they say about him is that
ʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴏ ᴅɪꜱɢᴜɪꜱᴇ..."

~°•°~

⚠️ Content alert. (Violence & Killing)

The dungeon was shrouded in an eerie silence, hightening the sense of dread

The dungeon was shrouded in an eerie silence, hightening the sense of dread. A truly horrifying darkness engulfed the room, with only a solitary lightbulb casting its feeble glow, barely illuminating the vast expanse of the room.

In the middle of the room, a man was tightly bound to a chair with heavy iron chains. His hands and legs were securely tied to the chair, leaving him immobile. His head hung low, his body limp, barely holding to life. The dripping blood of his injuries, dark circles underneath his eyes, and the pallid complexion clearly displayed the anguish he had suffered.

The soft sound of footsteps awoke the aggrieved. He opened his eyes, still keeping them lowered, attempting to identify the identity of the visitor solely by their footsteps. Swiftly, a pair of sleek black high heels appeared in front of his eyes.

"You alright, Amore Mio?", the visitor exclaimed.

His lips turned into a slow smirk. Slowly slowly, with great difficulty he lifted his gaze to look at the person standing in front of him.

Looking at their eyes, he scoffed.
"Never been better darling."

Just then a hard fist connected with his face causing him to lose his balance and fall to the ground, still tied to the chair. The loud clanking sound of the iron chains echoing throughout the empty dungeon room.

The person held him up holding his collar and shouted, "You bastard!!! The audacity of you to smirk even when you know you are going to die."

Blood oozed out of his lips. He was in immense pain. For the past 15 days he has been repeatedly tortured in that dark black room but still, he did not utter a single word of the information that the tormentor desired.

Looking at the frustrated visitor, his lips fought successfully to display a smile of victory. Even through his bloody tooth, he laughed.

"Ha ha ha...ahh...ha ha...you....you are soo weak Rochelle...ha ha...that's what you've got?"

He continued laughing, controlling the agonising pain that was running throughout his body considering the days of misery he suffered.

His laugh boiled Rochelle's anger to no extent. She pulled his hair earning a muffled scream from him. Rochelle smiled.

"Aww, sweet Agent feels pain too!!"

"Nothing!!! You will get nothing from me, and I swear I'll not let you find anything either", the man shouted.