🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁 7

♥ Konbanwa~ ♥

♥ Konbanwa~ ♥

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

When Dust opened the door, he literally felt like his pinpricks were about to leave his eye-sockets. There he saw  Cross cuddling with the human. ON. HER. BED. 

"Hey, what's the hold up?" Error asked Dust for his sudden halt, looking where Dust was pointing at, the door fully opening for everyone to see, so now they are in the same state of shock as Dust 'WHAT IN THE-!?' Yeah no, no happening, not in their watch. 'Aw man, how come he gets to sleep with her?' Killer pouts, whilst Dust had a tick mark on his forehead, walking over to the sleeping not official couple and bonked Cross on the head waking the poor skeleton up.

"OW-! What the hell was that for-!?" Cross shouted in pain before he was quicky shushed with a boney finger on his nonexistent lips, boned finger belonged to Dust who made a shush gesture to his own mouth before pointing to the still sleeping Y/n who is currently hugging him by the waist, cuddling to his side. "DFRKIJGHEOFG" Cross basically spewed out nonexistent words, panicking as his face turned to all shades of purple. He then slowly slipped himself out of her strong grasp, which shook him of course, and finally left her room along with the others so they could discuss this matter outside without waking her up.

After leaving her room with the others he was then almost immediately grabbed by the robes "What'n the hell were ya doin' in her room ya big galoot!?" Fell yelled but not too loud to wake the human "I-I'm not sure" Cross stammered "I think I went in her room by accident after I got a drink in the middle of the night" He explains. They were of course pissed off, but they couldn't shake off the other feeling in their souls, it was bitter and salty, but they also felt like they had multiple needles stabbing into them.

But one thing did run a course through their minds 'I wish I was him' they knew they shouldn't, they needed to get the mission done. So they decided to take her before she wakes up so there won't be any struggles nor problems they will encounter on the way. They hope...

Error picks her up  gently, watching where he touches (cuz manz drinks respect women juice). As he as about to walk out of the door, he was confronted by the all terrifying snake Kaburamaru. "Don't have much t'say snake, a deal's a deal remember?" Error reminds, Kaburamaru looks down. If she were to tag along, she would garantee the safety of her owner, even though she knew that Y/n can defend herself just fine, but it would also mean extra defence and a backup plan just in case things won't go well. And by that she hopes that won't mean that Y/n won't be used as a slave or maid, but if they did, she got nothing to do if it was Y/n's choice. If only she can choose for herself...

Kaburamaru then reluctantly agreed, nodding her head before slithering up to Error and waved her tail pointing at Y/n's sleeping body and on the floor to where she was, Error complied. Picking up the sleeping human's body as she almost immedaitely cuddled up to his chest for warmth, Error's face flushed yellow but quicly shook it off. 'Bad Error! Not now! ' He carefully walked downstairs where the boys where waiting.